St. Tropez Villa 1819
This villa is located in: Ramatuelle, St. Tropez, FranceClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
Situated on an exclusive, large, private estate on the coast at Plage de la Moutte, this traditional Provencal Mas enjoys good seaviews, and is only 3 kms away from St-Tropez village.
The interiors have been recently renovated throughout to create luxuriously comfortable rooms. Tasteful cream furnishings and antique furniture off-set the traditional beamed ceilings and original terracotta tiled floors. All the bedrooms have safes, and air-conditioning , and the first floor bedrooms have mosquito nets around the beds.
The house is surrounded by a lawned garden with vines, flowers and trees, including orange, lemon, cherry, almond and grape vines. The swimming pool is on one side of the house, facing the front terrace and the outdoor dining area. On the other side, the garden slopes down to a boules court and a footpath leading down to the residents' beach.
- Dining room with doors opening to the terrace and the garden
- A few steps lead up to the open-plan living room with open fireplace, which leads around to another sitting/TV room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and doors opening to the terrace and the garden
- Double bedroom accessed via the pool terrace only, with en-suite shower room
- Small double bedroom with shower room and opening to outside (suitable for staff)
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
11 x 5 meters - can be heated
Near by Attractions
- Nearest village - Ramatuelle 15 min
- Nearest town - St Tropez 7 min.
- Nearest beach - St Tropez 1 min.
- Nearest airports - Nice 90 min & Toulon/Hyeres 60 min.