Amalfi Coast Villa 9156
This villa is located in: Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, ItalyClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
A 14 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
The sun and the nature, Italian traditions and exclusivity – these are the words to describe best this corner of Amalfi coast, Ravello, where this luxury villa is situated.
From this villa, you can admire one of the best panoramic views of Italy: on all the Amalfi Coast and the Gulf of Salerno. The views are different from every terrace, creating the really magical atmosphere.
Surrounded by the immense garden and isolated from any noise this villa provides the utmost privacy protecting its guests from the outside world. The villa is set in the estate of 500 sq. meters inside of a 4,000 meters park. The vegetable garden belonging to the villa supplies its guests with always fresh organic vegetables; numerous olive and lemon trees offer shade and covered areas with benches and observation points to enjoy the breath taking views. Another panoramic point is the villa’s large swimming pool with whirlpool.
Staying at this villa one can not only enjoy relaxing, but also various leisure activities, such as basketball, badminton, ping-pong and five-a-side football on small sport fields covered with artificial turf, which are found amidst greenery of the garden.
Villa 9156 is really a highest standard villa of exceptional comfort and beauty, all the rooms and living areas are equipped with all the modern comforts including central heating, air-conditioning, digital and satellite TV, ADSL and access to the digital archive with HD films and music. There is also a “hobby room” with home theater entertainment system, musical instrument area, video-game console, computer with printers, fax, scanner and photocopier, well-stocked library featuring literature classics, books for children and film library with hundreds of movies and concerts in high definition Blu-ray.
- Entrance with corridor and big window with garden view. Steps leading to the panoramic terrace.
- Living room with table for 6, storage room, 1 step down fully equipped kitchen with table seating 8, direct access to the outdoor area. 1 guest bathroom.
- 1 elegant dining room with table seating 12, ancient library, 3 sofa and 2 armchairs, fireplace, plasma TV, direct access to the outdoor area.
- first floor
- 19 steps, 1 master double bedroom (not convertible into twin) with small living area, desk, fireplace, 2 armchairs, sea view, direct access to the outdoor area, 1 en suite bathroom with Turkish bath and hydro massage, tub with hand held shower.
- 1 double bedroom (not convertible into twin) with sea view, private bathroom (crossing the corridor, not en suite) with shower with steam bath system. This bedroom is connecting to the attic room through 15 wood steps.
- 1 double bedroom (not convertible into twin) with desk, connected to 1 single bedroom. These bedrooms have double exit to the outdoor natural terrace with sun beds and chairs. 1 en suite bathroom to share with hand held shower.
- 1 double bedroom (not convertible into twin) with extra single sofa bed, double access to the outdoor area, private terrace with sea view, 1 en suite bathroom with hand held shower and hydro massage system.
- second floor
- 1 attic room with sofa bed, big TV, desk, bathroom with tub and hand held shower. This room has a gambrel roof. Direct access to outdoor area.
- Covered patio with table for 8, suggestive fountain, corridor covered with leaves, lunge area with sun beds, chairs and parasol. 12 steps up tennis court.
- 12 steps down panoramic terrace and swimming pool (16 steps down) with trampoline and hydro massage area, external shower.
- 2 paths for walking through fruit trees and hydrangea flowers, leading to a small waterfall and river.
Grocery shop supermarket restaurants at walking distance. Bus stop at 10 mt.
- Amalfi 15 - 20 minutes walking
- Atrani 15 minutes walking
- Amalfi 12 minutes driving
- Atrani 8 minutes driving
- Ravello 10 minutes walking
- Positano 23km/14miles
- Sorrento 38km/23miles
- Naples 57km/35miles (1h15 min by car)
Small pets allowed. It is possible to hear sheep bleating from a nearby farm, villa close to the church therefore it might be possible to hear bells during the Mass. The swimming pool is open from the first Saturday of June until the last Saturday of September.
Airports and Trains
- Airports: Naples 60km/37miles; Rome Fiumicino 285km/177miles; Rome Ciampino 260km/162miles
- Trains: Salerno 29km/18miles.
- Panoramic terraces with sea view
- Private, quiet setting in large garden
- Large panoramic swimming pool
- Vegetable garden
- Sport fields with artificial turf
- Modern facilities an technologies for hobbies and leisure
- Totally air conditioned villa
- Modern security system including alarms and safe
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.