Tuscany Villa 999
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
A 14 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Recently restored with great care and mastery, Villa 999 is an aristocratic 19th-century home of old-world charm with its own chapel, olive oil press and castle ruins, set on a vast estate of Tuscan hill-terraced olive groves. With 11 elegant and luxuriously-appointed guestrooms, it combines the historic beauty of Lucca with top-level service, amenities and décor. Magnificent views stretch over the Nottolini aqueduct and the lovely Lucca countryside. This villa was originally built as the summer residence of an aristocratic Tuscan family, who used the fertile estate for the cultivation of rare flowers - the property still boasts beautiful gardens.
11 double guestrooms (1 of which can either be king or twin) & 13 bathrooms
First Floor: 6 spacious, well-appointed queen bedrooms, each with superb en-suite bathrooms with showers.
Second Floor: Deluxe queen suite with large dressing room and en-suite bathroom with shower. 4 magnificent queen bedrooms with en-suite bath and shower facilities. (Note: upon request, on the ground floor, one room can be converted to a wheelchair-accessible bedroom with bathroom).
Ground Floor: Accessible via separate garden entrance is a spacious living/game room with billiard, gambling table and dining area with open kitchen corner.
First Floor: Spacious central salon with sofas, armchairs and satellite TV.
An Italian loggia facing the splendid rear garden, floodlit swimming pool with outdoor furniture. Barbecue. Outdoor tables and chairs for al fresco dining.
The property is fully air-conditioned. Satellite TV, DVD, Telephone, fax, WiFi, computer facilities and central music system with central diffusion (CD, radio, cassette and microphone). Mountain bikes. Staff of three.
Villa 999 has an atmosphere of gentility, sophistication and elegance, from the angel-frescoes ceiling in the lounge and the grand music room, to the arched loggia with views across the camellia garden. This villa maintains the same very high level of décor and sophistication throughout. There is a well-stocked private wine cellar in the villa, and a professional wine sommelier can be arranged to tailor-design an at-home wine tasting program for your group.
- Electricity, water, A/C, heating, and final cleaning included
- Breakfast available on request
- Daily Chef service for preparation of breakfast and one meal (lunch or dinner) 6 days a week
- (Wednesday day of)
- Daily maid service in the morning 6 days a week (Wednesday day off)
- Gas – Water
- Electricity/Air-conditioning until the consumption of 2.000 KW per week
- Concierge service on call and on site
- Pool attendant
- Heating/air-conditioning, electricity, water, gas
- Linen change on Saturday and Wednesday
- Internet wireless connection 7MG available in every room
- Grocery shopping
- Chef + table service for a 2nd daily meal
- Cost of groceries for breakfast Euro 12 per person
- Cost of groceries for each meal Euro 40 per person for meat, Euro 45 per person for seafood
- Electricity over the consumption of 2.000 KW per week
- Extra maid service
- Cooking classes
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.