Tuscany Villa 999
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Recently restored with great care and mastery, Villa 999 is an aristocratic 19th-century home of old-world charm with its own chapel, olive oil press and castle ruins, set on a vast estate of Tuscan hill-terraced olive groves. With 11 elegant and luxuriously-appointed guestrooms, it combines the historic beauty of Lucca with top-level service, amenities and décor. Magnificent views stretch over the Nottolini aqueduct and the lovely Lucca countryside. This villa was originally built as the summer residence of an aristocratic Tuscan family, who used the fertile estate for the cultivation of rare flowers - the property still boasts beautiful gardens.
11 BEDROOMS & 13 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: 2 guest bathrooms.
First Floor: 6 spacious, well-appointed queen bedrooms, each with superb en suite bathrooms with showers.
Second Floor: Deluxe queen suite with large dressing room and en suite bathroom with shower. 4 magnificent queen bedrooms with en suite bath and shower facilities. (Note: upon request, on the ground floor, one room can be converted to a wheelchair-accessible bedroom with bathroom).
Ground Floor: Accessible via separate garden entrance is a spacious living/game room with billiard, gambling table and dining area with open kitchen corner.
First Floor: Spacious central salon with sofas, armchairs and satellite TV.
An Italian loggia facing the splendid rear garden, floodlit swimming pool with outdoor furniture. Barbecue. Outdoor tables and chairs for al fresco dining.
The property is fully air-conditioned. Satellite TV, DVD, Telephone, fax, WiFi, computer facilities and central music system with central diffusion (CD, radio, cassette and microphone). Mountain bikes. Staff of three.
Villa 999 has an atmosphere of gentility, sophistication and elegance, from the angel-frescoes ceiling in the lounge and the grand music room, to the arched loggia with views across the camellia garden. This villa maintains the same very high level of décor and sophistication throughout. There is a well-stocked private wine cellar in the villa, and a professional wine sommelier can be arranged to tailor-design an at-home wine tasting program for your group.
- Electricity, water, A/C, heating, and final cleaning included
- Breakfast available on request
- Chef and table service available: 3 course meal €350 or buffet meal €290 (cost of food not included); To be reserved in advance
- Midweek housekeeping service included
- Laundry and ironing charges extra
- Telephone, fax, computer, and Internet charges extra
- Concierge service and extra services available, on request
- Food Allowance: €1,500 to be paid with final balance
- No pets allowed
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 11am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged