Mt Yotei Villa 1702
Set within a boutique estate close to Niseko’s ski slopes, Lodge 1702 is located merely five minutes from the centre of Hirafu. This ultra-modern chalet boasts spacious living areas, birchwood floors and large windows showcasing stunning Mount Yotei views. A swanky, new property completed in 2019, it is perfect for families or groups of friends looking to enjoy all that Niseko has to offer, with four identical ensuite rooms and a large, raised tatami room that is ideal for kids.
The chalet is located such that all the ski slopes of the region are easily accessible and may be conveniently reached via the free shuttle service offered in winters. Covered parking is available if you rent a car to explore the area around, though popular dining spots and après-ski activities are a twenty-minute walk away.Lodge 1702 is positioned in a fantastic location within a quiet forest estate just outside Niseko’s main resort area. The location offers the tranquility and privacy of a mountain retreat, with magnificent Mount Yotei views.The highlight of Lodge 1702 is the open-plan and spacious living areas, the attention to detail and modern Japanese aesthetic providing an atmosphere that is both warm and sophisticated.
Modern Japanese Design Aesthetic Large windows showcase the stunning nature outside and the raised tatami room is quint essentially Japanese and a perfect spot for contemplation as you gaze out at the amazing Mount Yotei.
Early International Period starts from 01 - 20 December 2023 with minimum stay 2 nights, nightly rate at USD 550+5% service charge per night
This chalet features:
- Two-storey layout with stunning views of Mt.Yotei
- Four ensuite bedrooms with king-size convertible to twin beds
- Spacious communal living areas
- Well-equipped sunken kitchen with bar seating, perfect for entertaining
- Large dining table suitable for eight
- Lounge with designer a sofa and chairs, a Smart TV, and Apple TV
- Secure, heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- On-call driver in winters for transport within the village and to and from Grand Hirafu Gondola
- Four identical rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- All rooms boast breathtaking Mount Yotei views
- King-size convertible to twin beds in all rooms
- Additional tatami room suitable for two children
- Capacity: 10 people (4 ensuite rooms with king-size beds convertible totwins plus one tatami room suitable for 2 children).
- Living areas: Spacious open-plan living and dining areas; dining table for 8; 4 bar seats at sunken kitchen bench; large windows provide stunning views of Mount Yotei.
- Staff: Greeter upon check-in (8am to 6pm).
- Additional staff: such as a spa therapist or babysitter or driver are available upon request for an additional charge.
- Dining: Lodge 1702 is self-catering. A welcome pack of breakfast supplies is included if the chalet is booked for a minimum of 2nights. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in house dining experience, a decadent hamper or groceries can be ordered for delivery (extra charge). Please visit Niseko Gourmetfor further information.
- Communication WiFi broadband internet access.
- Entertainment Smart TV with Netflix and YouTube; Apple TV.
- For families Lodge 1702 is an excellent choice for families with children.Fun-filled activities such as tea ceremony demonstrations, sushi making lessons and traditional drumming lessons can be arranged if booked in advance.
- Spa: Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can becarried out in the chalet by professional beauty therapists (extra charge).
- Additional facilities: Central heating; barbecue (extra); ski storage/dry room;dishwasher; washing machine and tumble dryer; French press coffee maker.
- Lodge 1702 is positioned in a fantastic location within a quiet forest estate just outside Niseko’s main resort area. The location offers the tranquility and privacy of a mountain retreat, with magnificent Mount Yotei views.
- In addition, guests can enjoy the convenience of being just a five-minute drive or 20-minute walk from the heart of Hirafu Village with its host of excellent dining, shopping and hot spring experiences on offer.
- The chalet is only 400 metres away from Niseko’s newest restaurant, Tomo, and just a little further you will find the famous Lupicia restaurant, bakery and tea shop.
- The complimentary winter shuttle is perfect to get you to the world-famous Niseko powder in no time at all.
Things To Do
- Enjoy the fantastic restaurants from Annapuri to Hirafu and Kutchan. Options range from small yakitori shops run by old families to world-class fine dining restaurants.
- For a bespoke dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs
- Renowned for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Visit art galleries
- Heading to cosmopolitan Hirafu Village
- Visit Japan’s fifth largest city is Sapporo City is abuzz 24/7
- Join ski lifts in Hirafu
- Visit Gentem Snowboard shop
- Driving a snowmobile is an exhilarating way to explore Niseko's incredible scenery
- As the snow melts, the landscape explodes with wild flowers, making Niseko the perfect base for hiking. Enjoy the crisp clean air as you ramble across the moors or climb Mount Yotei to enjoy a 360-degree panorama from the trail that winds around the caldera.
- Perfect time for a hike or drive, taking photos to capture the unrivalled beauty of Hokkaido’s autumn leaves.
- Play a round of golf while enjoying glorious scenery and spectacular views of Mount Yotei at Niseko Village Golf Course
- Fun at Pure at Niseko Village enjoy horse riding, panoramic views of Mount Yotei and the Niseko mountain range from a hot air balloon Pure’ Adventure the park
- Ideal for gentle family biking.
- Picturesque lakes and rivers make fresh water fishing, canyoning and rafting popular summer pastimes
4 Bedrooms | 550 per night - 950 per night +5.0% Tax
|Feb 1, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024
|825 per night
|5 nights min
|Mar 1, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024
|700 per night
|4 nights min
|Apr 15, 2024 - Nov 30, 2024
|550 per night
|3 nights min
|Dec 1, 2024 - Dec 20, 2024
|700 per night
|4 nights min
|Dec 21, 2024 - Jan 31, 2025
|950 per night
|7 nights min
An additional tax of 5.0% will be applied.