Maldives Villa 1329
- Ocean Front
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 1329 is an eco-chic sanctuary that features a private spa pavilion, and is oriented around a 13 by 3 meter seawater swimming pool. with one villa for your full kitchen, private wine cellar, well lit study and a children’s bedroom with full bath.
Cross the elevated outdoor gangway to access your pitched roof master suite with canopied king size bed, the island’s largest wardrobe and a sky lit bathroom.
Downstairs your deep soak bath is sunk into a private water garden and beyond that, a private gym.
- Entrance hall with large walk-in storage cupboard
- Large, luxurious, open air private garden bathroom
- Large bathtub and separate shower
- Double sink unit with large overhanging mirror
- Spiral staircase in entrance
- Spacious bedroom with four-poster king-size bed opening onto a balcony
- Television and Video
- Air-conditioning and overhead fan
- Door from bedroom leads to gangway to adjoining bungalow
- Large study
- Large kitchen situated behind the study
- In-Room Wine Cellar
- A gangway leads from the study over the sitting room and continues suspended over the pool and into the dining pavilion
- A large staircase from the study leads down into a hallway to main entrance
- On one side of the hallway is a smaller bedroom suitable for a child or the nanny/maid which is equipped with a bed and a separate bathroom
- Large sitting room comprising a large corner sofa bed with two mattresses
- Television and Video with DVD player
- Minibar and personal safe
- CD HiFi Stereo system with speakers
- Air-conditioning and overhead fan
- Large doors from the sitting room lead out into pool - which is tiled with sandstone surround
- Over the pool between 4 pillars will be the dining pavilion sitting 10-12 people with a gangway leading from the study and kitchen
- Consists of a Spa Suite with Steam room, Gym and relaxation area
- There is also a staircase from the dining pavilion down to the private sea water swimming pool
The Maldives 1,190 coral islands barely break the surface of the Indian Ocean along the Equator in an archipelago of 26 atolls, the only word of Dhivehi in the English language, meaning group of coral islands.
Sixty nautical miles northwest of Malé International Airport, in Baa Atoll, the resort’s home of Kunfunadhoo Island is one of the Maldives’ largest at 1,400 metres long and almost 400 metres wide.
Breakfast at sunrise on your own private sandbank, spend the rest of the morning practicing yoga among the treetops, your afternoon snorkeling along the house reef with our marine biologist.
If watersports are your idea of heaven, we have sailing, windsurfing, kayaks and kite surfing. Dive enthusiasts will head straight to the Dive Centre to book trips to marine hotspots such as Manta Point.
As the day winds down, you may like to sip champagne on a sunset cruise and watch dolphins cavort in crystal clear waters, watch stars on the silver screen under our starstruck sky at Cinema Paradiso and learn to find the constellations with an astronomy lesson in the Observatory.
We start with what we can grow and fish for sustainably on our own fertile isle, incorporating the talents of inventive chefs from East and West. Mornings, you’ll find a seemingly endless spread of fresh fruits, comforting classics and creative juices to get yours flowing.
Take your picnic lunch on a nearby sandbank or on a deserted island after swimming among our underwater neighbours. Dine in your villa while sunbathing in the sand or return for an equally bountiful lunch buffet.
Evenings are oriented around organic produce from the islands thriving gardens, the freshest seafood from our surrounding waters and introducing you to Modern Maldivian cuisine, our European Executive Chef’s twist on local traditions.
Little swimmers are safe in our translucent blue lagoon where they can spot flying fish then come ashore to build sand castles galore.
Learn about ancient seafarers and local life on nearby islands, snorkel together in search of angelfish and turtles too.
Cruise to the sandbank or a deserted island for a family picnic under the sun. Watch for dolphins on our traditional dhoni and before bedtime, let our hosts share stargazing secrets.
At our Six Senses Spa nestled in the beachfront jungle, explore the uniquely restorative combination of a stunning tropical environment, invigorating wellness facilities and talented therapists delivering a comprehensive variety of healing, beauty and pampering treatments.
The Maldives enhances any memory making event or gathering with a vibrant spectrum of exceptional venues.
When you have something to celebrate or a corporate off-site mission to accomplish, our hosts know how to exceed your dreams with barefoot beach weddings, honeymoon sleepovers on a sandbank, milestone birthday feasts in the organic garden, romantic anniversaries on a deserted isle and invigorating team building exercises in our cerulean lagoon.
An additional tax of 20.0% will be applied.