Maldives Villa 1339
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Overlooking the sunrise side of the island, Villa 1339 is a sumptuous 3 bedroom villa, with vast open air bathrooms and suspended walkways connecting the living area to the sleeping, and is made up of 3 beachfront bungalows each with two levels. The third bedroom is in a separate bungalow for complete privacy. It also includes a private gym and dining pavilion overlooking the elongated swimming pool Perfect for lengths!
- Entrance hall with large walk in storage wardrobe
- Luxurious open-air private garden bathroom
- Large bathtub and separate shower
- Double sink unit with large overhanging mirror
- Spiral staircase in entrance
- Spacious bedroom with king size bed
- Door from bedroom leads to gangway to adjoining bungalow
- Connected to first bungalow by suspended walkway
- Double bedroom with separate bathroom
- Steam Room and relaxation area
- Large open study on ground floor
- Spiral staircase leading up to double bedroom
- Outdoor relaxation area
- Extensive balcony overlooking the ocean
- In-villa wine cellar
- Overhead fan, air conditioning, extensive minibar, personal safe, and many other 5 star amenities
- CD, DVD player and stereo system with speakers in bedroom and bathroom
- Private outside sitting area with sun lounges and direct access to beach
- Bicycles are provided
- Wi-Fi connection is provided in villa on request
- Mr Friday/Butler service
- Television and DVD system placed in villa on request with extensive music/movie library
- IDD telephones
- Private swimming pool
- Dining pavilion above the pool
- Private Gym
The Maldives 1,190 coral islands barely break the surface of the Indian Ocean along the Equator in an archipelago of 26 atolls, the only word of Dhivehi in the English language, meaning group of coral islands.
Sixty nautical miles northwest of Malé International Airport, in Baa Atoll, the resort’s home of Kunfunadhoo Island is one of the Maldives’ largest at 1,400 metres long and almost 400 metres wide.
Breakfast at sunrise on your own private sandbank, spend the rest of the morning practicing yoga among the treetops, your afternoon snorkeling along the house reef with our marine biologist.
If watersports are your idea of heaven, we have sailing, windsurfing, kayaks and kite surfing. Dive enthusiasts will head straight to the Dive Centre to book trips to marine hotspots such as Manta Point.
As the day winds down, you may like to sip champagne on a sunset cruise and watch dolphins cavort in crystal clear waters, watch stars on the silver screen under our starstruck sky at Cinema Paradiso and learn to find the constellations with an astronomy lesson in the Observatory.
We start with what we can grow and fish for sustainably on our own fertile isle, incorporating the talents of inventive chefs from East and West. Mornings, you’ll find a seemingly endless spread of fresh fruits, comforting classics and creative juices to get yours flowing.
Take your picnic lunch on a nearby sandbank or on a deserted island after swimming among our underwater neighbours. Dine in your villa while sunbathing in the sand or return for an equally bountiful lunch buffet.
Evenings are oriented around organic produce from the islands thriving gardens, the freshest seafood from our surrounding waters and introducing you to Modern Maldivian cuisine, our European Executive Chef’s twist on local traditions.
Little swimmers are safe in our translucent blue lagoon where they can spot flying fish then come ashore to build sand castles galore.
Learn about ancient seafarers and local life on nearby islands, snorkel together in search of angelfish and turtles too.
Cruise to the sandbank or a deserted island for a family picnic under the sun. Watch for dolphins on our traditional dhoni and before bedtime, let our hosts share stargazing secrets.
At our Six Senses Spa nestled in the beachfront jungle, explore the uniquely restorative combination of a stunning tropical environment, invigorating wellness facilities and talented therapists delivering a comprehensive variety of healing, beauty and pampering treatments.
The Maldives enhances any memory making event or gathering with a vibrant spectrum of exceptional venues.
When you have something to celebrate or a corporate off-site mission to accomplish, our hosts know how to exceed your dreams with barefoot beach weddings, honeymoon sleepovers on a sandbank, milestone birthday feasts in the organic garden, romantic anniversaries on a deserted isle and invigorating team building exercises in our cerulean lagoon.