Maldives Villa 1341
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
These four bedroom villa residences are among only eight private residences in an elite gated community on this coral-fringed island resort in the Maldives' Baa Atoll - a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Think absolute beachfront location, crystal lagoons, pristine white sands, private pool, accres of living space and heart-warming service. Then add the resort's outstanding facilities: restaurants, spa, personal training, kids club, diving, big game fishing and water sports, pro tennis, football and many other activities. This is "paradise - the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth" says supermodel Kate Moss. Can it get any better!
- Large air-conditioned living room with capasious seating area, large dining table comfortably seating 10, 50-inch TV with satellite channels, Marantz DVD player, multi-zone Bose sound system, iPad.
- Huge second-level fan-cooled open-sided living room with modular seating and table tennis.
- Light and airy air-conditioned kitchen with sit-up marble-topped counter - exceptionally well equipped with range cooker, double friedge, wine fridge, pro coffee maker.
- Guest bathroom with walk-in rain shower and alfresco courtyard shower.
- Dining terrace directly off the kitchen, with table for 10 and barbecue area.
- 11 x 5-metre infinity swimming pool right on the beach edge.
- Raised sun deck with circular loveseat and large sunshade.
- Double hammock swaying beneath the beachfront palms.
- Two double sunbeds set on the sand.
- Casual seating area in the poolside garden.
- Second seating area in the entrance garden courtyard, shaded by palms, banana stands and frangipani.
Massive master bedroom suite with study area, dressing area, double basins, huge walk-in rain shower, alfresco shower courtyard, sea-view bathtub alcove, and bedroom with super-sized bed facing the ocean beyond the glass-fronted balcony.
Two upstairs guest bedroom suites–one with king bed, one with twins. Both have treetop balconies with statement bathtubs, bathrooms with twin basins and separate shower enclosure (the king also has an alfresco shower), and a walk-in wardrobe.
The third guest bedroom is on the garden level and has a single bed and ensuite shower room.
Pillow menu, Bose sound systems, TVs with satellite channels, and safes large enough for a laptop in all bedrooms. Plus an iPad in the master bedroom.
Dine in style all day every day in your villa or in the gourmet restaurants and PAY NOTHING – it’s all included
Providore: an extensive grocery list from which guests pre-select complimentary food items which are stocked at the villa to cater for guest breakfasts and light lunches. A second (chargeable) Providore list of premium meats, cheeses, fruits and other luxury items is also available. Gourmet Dinner: dine at the resort restaurants, Baazaar [Fish & Chip, Joe’s Pizza, Fresh, Bar, WOK and Barolo]. Valid all the way through 26th Dec 2020.
- Residence manager overseeing all residences
- House master (katheeb) and assistant house master who can prepare snacks and light meals
- Chef is on call for special dining request
- 11 x 5 metre beach-edge swimming pool
- Mobile phone
- In-room phones
- Computer and printer on request
- TVs and DVD players
- Selections of books and DVDs
- Table tennis table
- PlayStation 4 (plus games)
- Board games
- Rools beach buggy
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary one-hour session with resort photographer
- Blue Hole: 0.5km
- Blue Lagoon: 1.50km
- Hanifaru Bay: 8km
- Funadhoo Island: 10km
- Finolhu: 30km
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per villa per night, quoted in US dollars and subject to 10% service charge and 12% Goods & Service Tax
- Room rates are based on Bed & Breakfast basis
- A Green Tax of USD 6 per person per night, regardless of age, will apply for all bookings
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy in one-bedroom villas and on quadruple occupancy in two-bedroom villas etc. Rates include daily breakfast (for up to 2 guests in all one-bedroom villas and for up to 4 guests in all two-bedroom villas etc.)
- For the Residences, the rates are based on the standard occupancy and include daily breakfast
- Governmental taxes are subject to change without prior notification. Henceforth, above rates will be amended in case of any tac amendments with an effect on existing bookings.
All Bedrooms | USD $5,750 per night - USD $18,000 per night +22.0% Tax
|Low||Apr 17, 2021 - Dec 19, 2021||USD $5,750 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Dec 20, 2021 - Dec 26, 2021||USD $5,750 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 27, 2021 - Jan 3, 2022||USD $18,000 per night||7 nights min|
|Peak||Jan 4, 2022 - Jan 10, 2022||USD $18,000 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 11, 2022 - Apr 2, 2022||USD $5,750 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Apr 3, 2022 - Apr 16, 2022||USD $6,750 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 22.0% will be applied.