Maldives Villa 1343
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
The villa is the largest of eight private residences in an elite gated community on this coral-fringed island resort in the Maldives’ Baa Atoli – a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Think eight luxurious bedrooms, absolute beachfront location, crystal lagoons, pristine white sands, private pool, acres of living space and heart-warming service. Then add the Amilla Fushi resort’s outstanding facilities: restaurants, spa, personal training, kids club, diving, big game fishing and water sports, excursions, pro tennis, football and many other activities. This is “paradise, the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth”, says supermodel Kate Moss. We agree!
- Immense air-conditioned living room with multiple seating areas, large dining table comfortably seating 16, 70-inch curved TV screen with satellite channels and surround sound, Marantz DVD player, multi-zone Bose sound system, iPad.
- Huge second-level fan-cooled open-sided living room with modular seating, table tennis, pool table and gym equipment.
- Light and airy air-conditioned kitchen with sit-up marble-topped counter – exceptionally well equipped with range cooker, double fridge, wine fridge, pro coffee maker.
- Second kitchen set up as an exclusive bar area with extra large wine fridge.
- Two guest bathrooms, each with huge walk-in rain shower and a separate alfresco courtyard shower.
- Two dining terraces, each with table for 10 and barbecue area.
- Two 11 x 5-metre infinity swimming pools right on the beach edge.
- Raised sun decks with circular loveseats and large sunshades.
- Four double sunbeds set on the sand.
- Casual seating areas in the beach courtyard.
- Two enormous master bedroom suites – each with study area, dressing area, double basins, huge walk-in rain shower, alfresco shower courtyard, sea-view bathtub alcove, and bedroom with super-sized bed facing the ocean beyond the glass-fronted balcony.
- Four upstairs guest bedroom suites – two with king beds, two with twins. All have tree-top balconies with statement bathtubs, bathrooms with twin basins and separate shower enclosure (the king bedrooms also have an alfresco shower), and a walk-in wardrobe.
- The two guest bedrooms on the garden level each have a single bed and ensuite shower room.
- Pillow menu, Bose sound systems, TVs with satellite channels, and safes large enough for a laptop in all bedrooms. iPads in both master bedrooms.
- Residence manager overseeing all residences
- House master (katheeb) and assistant house master who can prepare snacks and light meals
- Chef is on call for special dining request
- Two 11 x 5 metre beach-edge swimming pools
- Mobile phone
- In-room phones
- Computer and printer on request
- TVs and DVD players
- Selections of books and DVDs
- Table tennis table
- PlayStation 4 (plus games)
- Board games
- Rools beach buggy
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary one-hour session with resort photographer
The villa rises on the edge of the Baa Atoll, home to some of the richest waters in the Maldives and a biosphere reserve protected as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011. The house reef, only a few strokes away form the beach, offers easy access to a magical underwater world; a short swim brings snorkelers and divers alike to the Blue Hole, an amazing natural phenomenon populated by myriad marine life, providing a spectacular underwater experience. And just a short speedboat journey away are some of the Maldives’ most famous marine sites – among them Hanifaru Bay, famed as a phenomenal feeding area for manta rays and whale sharks in certain seasons.
- Blue Hole: 0.5km
- Blue Lagoon: 1.50km
- Hanifaru Bay: 8km
- Funadhoo Island: 10km
- Finolhu: 30km
All Bedrooms | EUR €10,950 per night - EUR €33,450 per night +23.2% Tax
|Prime||Oct 1, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||EUR €15,950 per night||1 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||EUR €33,450 per night||1 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Apr 20, 2019||EUR €15,450 per night||1 nights min|
|Low||Apr 21, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||EUR €10,950 per night||1 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||EUR €15,450 per night||1 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2019 - Sep 30, 2019||EUR €10,950 per night||1 nights min|
An additional tax of 23.2% will be applied.