Le Morne Villa 13806
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 13806 is undoubtedly the most exclusive and private villa in the region. The terrace offers a 360 ° view of the peninsula and the mountain.
- Room 1 - Room, 1st floor, view of the sea. This bedroom has 1 double bed. Bathroom ensuite, with bathtub, shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also TV, dressing room, private terrace.
- Room 2 - Room, 1st floor, direct access to the terrace, view of the sea. This bedroom has 2 twin beds. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also TV.
- Room 3 - Room, 1st floor, direct access to the terrace, view of the sea. This bedroom has 1 double bed. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also TV.
- Room 4 - Room, 1st floor, direct access to the terrace, view of the sea. This bedroom has 1 double bed. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also TV.
- Room 5 - Room, Lower floor. This bedroom has 1 double bed. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also TV, dressing room. Bedroom 5 has its own kitchenette.
The interior of Villa 13806 consists of comfortable spaces, perfectly furnished with a unique style, mixing modern and vintage, where you will immediately feel the incomparable atmosphere that emerges.
The five ensuite bedrooms offer magnificent sea views and give access to the terrace.
The villa has several terraces with sitting area or with the outdoor dining table, perfect to have your meals and to enjoy the beauty of nature and the tranquility of the place.
In addition to the deckchairs around the pool, you will find deckchairs on the terrace opposite Bedroom 1.
The view of the turquoise water is breathtaking, as well as the garden and the vegetation all around the villa.
Staff & Services
Your days will fly by with the range of choices offered by this intoxicatingly beautiful coastline. Play golf or spa at one of the nearby hotels, take a boat trip to discover the wonders of the lagoon, have a picnic on the sand, play with your family in the water... In the evening, enjoy the tasty cuisine of the nearby resorts or prefer the intimacy of a tête-à-tête on your deck, under the stars.
The price includes : the services of a dedicated Villa Host (available for personalisation of stay from reservation and until check-out), a daily housekeeping service, concierge services (through Villa Host), amenities in villa (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hand wash, slippers, bathrobe.), VIP welcome amenities (a bottle of Prosecco, miniardises, a fruit platter, a cap, a caftan, a beach bag and kids gifts), access to 5-stars resort facilities (through Villa Host), a personalised in-villa wine selection and minibar, a selection of tea, coffee, milk and water, an in-villas laundry service, and one Pop-up aperitivo experience at the villa during the stay (one per villa per stay).
Note : In Peak season, the price includes the breakfast.
The villa also offers to its guests the possibility of optional services such as : kids services & babysitting, last minute or extra housekeeping service, in-house signature menus & meal plans (breakfast, lunch and dinner), private chef with signature menus, in-house spa treatment, fridge pre-stocking, airport transfers, car rental, early Check-in, late Check-out, boat charter, or any other activity or service needed by guests (through Villa Host).
Le Morne beach and its transparent sea is just a 5-minute drive away. You can also, directly from the villa, climb to the top of the mountain.
Real Client Reviews
We are back home after a wonderful stay in Mauritius at the Villa,
The Villa team was excellent and were very efficient in handling all our requests.