Contact Us Low
Contact Us High
Roches Noire Villa 13822
This villa is located in: Roches Noire, MauritiusClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Located in Roches Noires, North East of Mauritius, Villa 13822 is situated in a sandy cove offering charm and comfort and simplicity. This villa is tastefully decorate and perfectly combines indoor and outdoor living.
Along the coastal road, the region of Roches Noires is a succession of small coves with white sand and sheltered villas. In this area the sea calls for long swims and diving in the complete safety of an absolutely magical blue lagoon!
- Room 1, At apartment level, direct access to the terrace. This bedroom has 1 double bed 180cm configurable in twin beds. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also air conditioning, safe, dressing room, ceiling fan, outside shower.
- Room 2, At apartment level, direct access to the terrace. This bedroom has 1 double bed 180cm configurable in twin beds. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also air conditioning, ceiling fan.
- Room 3 , At apartment level. This bedroom has 1 double bed 180cm configurable in twin beds. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also air conditioning, dressing room, ceiling fan.
- The 160m² villa is spacious and well appointed.
- Tastefully decorated, its interior living spaces open harmoniously onto the exterior, facing the piercing blue water that calls for long swims and kayak rides. At the heart of the house, the fully equipped kitchen opens onto the dining room and the living room
- The view from the deck of the house extends to one of the most beautiful lagoons of Mauritius where various water sports are practiced. The rooms offer a breathtaking view of the sea. The light at sunset is simply magical.
- The house has a beautiful swimming pool of 2.2m x 4.2m and 1m deep.
- An exotic wooden deck under a veranda facing the beach and the sea with an outdoor living and dining area offers a magnificent view.
- An outdoor shower allows you to cool off after swimming in the sea.
Staff & Services
- Basic necessities are provided on arrival.
- A cleaning lady is present 6 days a week from 9am to 1pm (except Sundays and public holidays): her tasks include cleaning the house, laundry & ironing. On request she can prepare typical Creole or Indian meals.
- A welcome booklet in French and English will give you very practical information about the house, the surroundings, shopping, restaurants
- Baby cot
- Child care and baby sitting on request
- Internet access (wifi)
- iPod dock
- Satellite or cable or Internet TV
- Safe deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Covered terrace - Veranda
- Dining room
- Hair dryer
- TV lounge
- Dish washer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Open-style kitchen
- Washing machine
- Direct access to the beach
- Direct sea access
- Outside shower
- Restaurants and snacks are also available within walking distance.
- The fishermen offer fresh fish, octopus, lobsters and crabs and other specialities of Mauritius. A kayak is at your disposal to discover the amazing sea bed on the nearby rocks.
- Golf lovers can go to the 3 different golf courses of international renown at only 20 minutes from Roches Noires, a new 9-hole golf course is located at Azuri at 10 minutes, where you will also find a restaurant.
Included in rates
- Bed and household linens
- Concierge service
- Domestic staff from 9am to 1pm Mon. to Sat.
- Electricity, water, gas
- Internet WIFI
- Welcome hamper
Not included in rates
- Airport transfer
- Cancellation insurance
- Car rental
- Child care, Baby sitting
- Extra house cleaning time