Trou d'Eau Douce Villa 13798
This villa is located in: Trou d'Eau Douce, MauritiusClick to see bigger map
Located in a spacious private property on the bay of Trou d'Eau Douce, the Villa 13798 is truly exceptional. From the covered patio, you have an extraordinary view of the bay with its' fishing boats. You will be able to enjoy typical Mauritian cuisine in the restaurants of the nearby village. The vast lagoon of Trou d'Eau Douce allows for many boat trips : Ile aux Cerfs, Grande Riviere Sud Est (GRSE), or the nature reserve of Ile aux Aigrettes, and many more ...
Main villa + guest pavillion for 10 persons:
- Magnificent main villa with 6 rooms, 3 thereof air-conditioned bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with toilets, 1 guest toilet, kitchen, dining room, lounge, terrace, kiosk with bar overlooking the lagoon
- Guest pavillion with 2 bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and a spacious terrace with access to the tropical garden
- Beds : 3 queen size beds, 4 single beds (can be pushed together to make 2 double beds)
- Dish washer, washing machine, gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, linen and towels included, iron, ironing board, telephone, TV, camp cot, highchair, hair dryer, stereo, iPod docking station, satellite TV, safe, alarm system, WiFi internet access.
- Barbecue, fan, air conditioner, outside entertainment area, deck chairs, pizza oven, private parking.
- 2 kayaks, 2 bicycles.
- Living area : 350 m²
- Garden : 5000 m²
- Date of renovation : 2011
- Sea view
- North facing (the best orientation in the Southern hemisphere). This orientation preserves the villa and its exteriors from the winds that prevail on the East coast during the austral winter (the European summer).
- Beach : 10 m
- Detached house with a garden leading directly onto a sandy beach
- Nearest village at 2 km, airport 1 h, Port Louis 40 mi
The swimming pool is not fenced in (pool fence can be installed upon request), and there is direct access to the beach.
No fireworks allowed to protect the thatched roof and the forest on the property. The property and the villa are solely accessible to those staying at Villa 13798 No Hawkers and boatmen allowed.