Akumal Villa 1552
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Breakfast
Akumal Tower del Mar is a luxury private villa that exhibits stunning architectural design. Located within a close walk of Akumal town, this unique residence offers beachfront style and seclusion. Situated atop an eighteen foot coral dune, Tower del Mar, commands breathtaking views of the ocean crests in this delectable area of the Mayan Riviera.
A sandy beach to the right is just a short walk away. Perhaps you will opt for a splash about in the forty-five foot long mosaic tiled swimming pool? The gigantic built-in whirlpool allows you and your guests to take in the calm sea breeze. Alfresco lounging and dining is a breeze. Indoors, you will find a home entertainment system and Wi-Fi access. The villa staff will take care of your needs while you are on vacation. Our personal concierge will arrange for a chef to prepare meals, professional massages, tours, private yoga instruction, baby sitting, fishing and golf at your request.
The expansive living space is enhanced by covered outdoor patios that are linked to the pool deck. Upon entering the large arched doorway of Tower del Mar, a majestic circular stairwell and the thirty foot glass wall framing the sea greet visitors. The candle-filled dining room provides a romantic setting for special announcements. The state-of-the-art kitchen with black granite counters comes fully equipped. All doors open up to the patios and pool for the perfect indoor/outdoor experience.
Five breathtaking bedrooms accommodate up to seventeen guests at Tower del Mar. All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms. From four post beds and large screen TVs, to bunks beds and marble fixtures, there is something for everyone at this bijou villa. Each bedroom evokes an elegant decorative theme.
Tower del Mar is an ideal place for those seeking a refined environment for their tropical holiday. The nearby caves Cenote Dos Ojos and Aktun Chen with their stalactites and underground rivers make pleasant choices for a day trip. You may also choose to visit Ek Balam, a Mayan ruin with several structures still intact. However you spend your days in the therapeutic Riviera sun, you are sure to appreciate the comfort and resplendence offered at Tower del Mar!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Library Bedroom: 4 Poster king size bed, En-suite bathroom with double shower, Air conditioning, Access to balcony, View of Caribbean Sea
- Bedroom 2 – Master Suite: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and stand alone tub, Air conditioning, Television, Dressing area, Day bed, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 3 – Caribbean Suite: King size be bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Television, Access to balcony, View of Caribbean Sea
- Bedroom 4 – Jungle Suite: Two double beds and two twin beds, En-suite bathroom with double shower, Air conditioning, Access to outdoor bed on balcony
- Bedroom 5: 2 Double size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wireless Internet connection
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Infinity swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sunset view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service
- Pool service
- 4 complimentary 1-hour massages at villa (with weekly rentals)
- Complimentary guacamole and Mexican salsa during cocktail hour
- Daily continental breakfast
- Complimentary beverages on arrival (with weekly rentals)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Laundry service
- Chef Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 miles to Akumal town
- 15 miles to Tulum
- 34 miles to Playa del Carmen
- 93 miles to Ek Balam
- 108 miles to Chichén Itza
- 68 miles to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
An additional tax of 19.0% will be applied.