Puerto Vallarta Villa 1522
This villa is located in: Puerto Vallarta, MexicoClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Air Conditioning
- Personal Chef
A 7 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
An Exclusive luxury villa in Puerto Vallarta:
Villa 1522 is a 15 bedroom villa located in the south side of Puerto Vallarta, about 15 minutes from downtown.
Perfect for weddings, retreats, business getaways, family reunions, or groups get togethers.
The minimum rental is 10 bedrooms per night. For bookings we require a minimum reservation of 5 nights.
The bedrooms have the most beautiful and eccentric views, from the wild to the blue ocean side. You will experience nature as you never had before. Feel the ocean breeze while you are sipping a margarita in our infinity pool, or in one of our two large palapa bars.
Our Jacuzzi is so close to the ocean you can almost taste the salty waters, and there is a pathway to an altar made by the rocks in the middle of the ocean where you can not only celebrate your wedding ceremony but also relax and enjoy the view.
For your relaxation we have a dedicated T.V. room with a games table, and many books to read or if you prefer something more exciting you can visit our theatre room with a wide screen ready to play any movie you desire.
If you are more into the healthy side try our gym by the pool terrace while you enjoy one of the greatest ocean views imaginable.
- Main entrance to the villa: Living, TV room, dining room, kitchen, half bathroom, Bar, and the Main Balcony.
- Bedroom 1:MEXICO, Master bedroom, within a few steps up from the main entrance. King bed, walk in closet, separate bathroom and shower plus a large balcony facing the ocean.
- Bedroom 2: BUENOS AIRES, used mostly by handicapped guests, with access to the elevator that goes to the pool terrace. King bed, full bathroom and access to a wheelchair.
- Bedroom 3: ESTADOS UNIDOS: Beautiful, large, with an incredible balcony facing the ocean. King bed and a full bathroom.
- Bedroom 4: ARGENTINA, Large, beautiful balcony facing the ocean. King bed and a full bathroom
- Bedroom 5: POLONIA, Ocean and Jungle view, large room. Two queen beds a full bathroom and a large balcony.
- Bedroom 6: ESPAÑA, Large bedroom with a king bed, great view to the jungle and part of the ocean with a full bathroom
Level 3 (Facing the Jungle)
- Bedroom 7: ITALIA, Ocean and Jungle view, large room. Two queen beds a full bathroom and a large balcony.
- Bedroom 8: MADRID, Small, 2 level bedroom. Queen bed (on the second level), a full bathroom and a partial view to the pool terrace (on the first level).
Level 3 (Facing the Ocean)
- Bedroom 9: JAPÓN, Small room. Queen bed. Shower built into the room, with the most beautiful view to the Ocean and a private terrace.
- Bedroom 10: NUEVA YORK, Small. Queen bed, full bathroom, nice private terrace and great view to the Bay.
- Huge Terrace: Infinity Swimming Pool, Palapa Bar, Pool restrooms. Beautiful terrace equipped with chairs, tables and lounge chairs to enjoy the best view of the bay.
- Bedroom 11: PARIS, King bed, full bathroom, a private small terrace with a view to the ocean and the jungle.
- Same as the pool terrace, on the right hand side of the picture. Four beautiful bedrooms close to the ocean and the pool area.
- Bedroom 12: FRANCIA, Beautiful! King bed, full bathroom, view to the jungle and ocean.
- Bedroom 13: BRASIL, King bed, full bathroom and partial view to the ocean and jungle.
- Bedroom 14: ROMA, Loft unit. King bed downstairs, and queen bed on the loft. Full bathroom and a partial view to the ocean and jungle.
- Bedroom 15: GRECIA, Wide, spacious, with a balcony where you can almost touch the water, the closest to the ocean. King bed and a full bathroom.
All of these bedrooms have one common private terrace, cozy, beautiful, inside the jungle and with a great view to the ocean and pool terrace.
- Small terrace with a hot tub for up to 16 guests. The best view to the ocean! Chairs and sun umbrellas as well.
- Huge terrace, mostly used for weddings, the closest one to the ocean an amazing view of the Bay. You can feel the water breeze and enjoy the sounds of the waves!
Staff and Services
The Staff are charming, well trained, and eager to please. Their desire is, that guests have a wonderful stay. Two chefs and two waiters will attend the guests 12 hours daily. Two maids will clean the bedrooms and common areas of the villa. Our concierge will pre-stock the villa and manage purchases during your stay. Our service manager will greet guests upon arrival and visit daily to assist them in any way possible.
Food and Liquor,
The menus are selected by the guests previous to arrival. Our rental representative will maintain communications with guests from the rental period until all menu options are planned and finalized. All the shopping will be done by the concierge, prior to guests’ arrival, on an “at cost” basis; there is no mark-up. [Please note: no credit cards accepted.] Upon arrival, a balance of purchases will be presented to the guest and a reimbursement in cash will be solicited at this point. Guests will be able to check purchases, pre-stock, etc. since everything will be placed in open areas, accessible to them.
The chefs are trained under American standards and wash all fruits and vegetables in a purifying agent prior to their storage in the refrigerator.
Security Deposit: A $500 USD (Five hundred US dollars) security damage deposit will be required in cash at check in, which will be refundable, after inspection of the property verifying there are no damages during the guest’s stay.
Water: The estate has its own 50,000 gallon reservoir and purification system.
Electricity: All of the Villa’s electric plug receptacles are U.S. standard (AC 110-115) outlets.
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.
An additional tax of 19.0% will be applied.