Punta Mita Villa 1514
This villa is located in: Punta Mita, MexicoClick to see bigger map
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 1514 offers guests 25,000 square feet of spacious living comprised of eleven beautifully designed structures in a village-like setting. A three bedroom Master Residence, a four bedroom Guest Residence and two garden apartments comfortably sleep a group of three to four families or nine couples. A premier resort, pristine beach, lush tropical landscaping, and elegant appointments complete the experience.
- El Sol, the master bedroom, has a king-sized bed on the upper floor with a separate study and exterior terrace.
- The study on the second level comes complete with a wireless laptop and docking station, a seating area for meetings, a satellite TV with DVD player and stereo.
- The terrace has a Jacuzzi, romantic â€œtable for twoâ€ and private daybed.
- There are two bedrooms on the main level each with two full-sized beds, plus a living room, breakfast table and small kitchenette between them. One of the bedrooms and bathroom is wheelchair friendly.
- A massage room is on the main level.
- A rooftop deck is very private and has a day bed with a pergola Guest Residence.
- The upper level features a shared living room with a breakfast table and kitchenette situated between two bedrooms with king-sized beds. One of the bedrooms has a fold out sleeper bed for children. There is also an outdoor shower on the terrace.
- The lower level features a shared living room with a breakfast table and kitchenette situated between two bedrooms with king-sized beds. One bedroom has a sleeper couch for children and the other has ample space for a crib, etc.
- A rooftop terrace is ideal for sunning and star gazing.
- The garden apartments are spacious, and beautifully appointed overlooking lush tropical landscaping.
- El Viento king sized bed with a full twin couch and a smaller couch.
- El Cielo two queen sized beds and two twin sized couches .
- Both apartments have room to add an extra single bed if required to accommodate more children.
- The apartments share a raised patio, which has its own seating area and table.
- The Kitchen Palapa is fully equipped for a professional chefâ€™s use or for personal use (Sub-Zero and Viking appliances)
- Pizza oven
- Bar that overlooks the pool deck, is a great place to gather for Margaritas
- Dining Palapa, formal setting for up to fourteen guests; elegant mirrors ensure everyone has a view.
- Roof top terrace, exquisite setting under the stars for up to sixteen guests.
- Palapita, intimate dining on the beach for two to four guests.
- Beach, provides a casual setting for any size group or the perfect place for an after dinner drink by the fire.
- Main Palapa, a favorite lunch spot or a more formal setting for a cocktail and appetizers.
- Pool deck, relax on double chaise lounges and enjoy the view.
- Master residence, intimate dining for two.
We encourage guests to explore the many diverse and delightful dining venues the property naturally presents. These are a few we suggest, but the opportunities are truly endless.
Family Room/ State-of-the-art media center
- Projection screen in front, DVD, VHS and Satellite
- Satellite TV with DVD in rear for children
- Full stereo system including Sonos, CD player, iPod dock, Satellite TV, music channels, PC with iTunes storing over 6,000 songs and play lists.
- Speakers are located throughout the Civic Center of the estate
- Board games, cards, dominoes, backgammon, chess and more services
The level of service for guests is uncompromising and intended to make for a most memorable and pleasant visit.
- Full time staff comprised of: General Manager (fluent in English), Operations Manager (Butler/Driver/Night Manager: on-site 24/7), Assistant Operations Manager, Chef, Breakfast Cook, Nanny, Waiter, Driver, Housekeepers, and Landscapers (English speaking Nannies are available on request for an additional fee)
- Dining (excellent gourmet cuisine by our professional chef - see sample menus)
- Punta Mita is a gated community with 24/7 security.
- Located within a three-home gated subdivision of Punta Mita that has its own 24/7 security guard.
- There is an additional guard on the beach at night.
- Additional private guards are available for an additional fee.
- Laundry service (wash, dry and iron)
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Chauffeured airport pick-up and drop-off (additional transportation for luggage is available)
- Chauffered trips outside of Punta Mita available upon request.
- Two golf carts for use within Punta Mita.
- Fitness Center - Elliptical trainer,Treadmill, Hand weights, Workout bench and exercise mat.
- Satellite TV
- Business center - Two PCâ€™s with Infinitum (DSL equivalent in Mexico) internet access, fax/printer/copier.
- Wireless or CAT5 access for laptop.
- DHL service (estimated at two days from U.S. for documents)
- Swimming Pool, 200-foot-long, heated infinity edge swimming pool.
- Pool fence is available for added safety for those traveling with young children.
- Jacuzzi with nearby outdoor couch (ideal hangout space for parents and kids)
- Pool Pavilion with relaxing hammock and day bed, easily converts to a favorite dining venue.
- Private beach area with direct beach access.
- Fire pit with sling chairs for late night gatherings and star gazing.
- Childrenâ€™s beach toys.
- Windsurf equipment
- Sports court (i.e. basketball)
- Badminton and beach volleyball set-ups
- Two golf carts for perusing Punta Mita.
- Custom bath products
- Plush robes
- Extraordinarily soft towels
- High thread count sheets
- Ball caps (a gift for each guest)
- Emergency power plant
- Triple process water purification plant (water tested in U.S.)
The amenities make for a memorable and worry-free escape. Guests find many of the amenities they would enjoy at a boutique, luxury hotel, yet with the personal attention of a private estate.
- Sunning & Reading
- Sea Lion Encounter
- Beach combing
- Sport court (i.e. basketball)
- Beach volleyball
- Lawn area for soccer
- Childrenâ€™s toys and videos
- Board games, cards, backgammon, chess
- Other amenities can be arranged on site such as spa treatments, musical entertainment, and more.
With so many activities â€œon campusâ€ you may never choose to venture beyond its gates and pristine beach.