Punta Mita Villa 1514
This villa is located in: Punta Mita, MexicoClick to see bigger map
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
A 7 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Villa 1514 offers guests 25,000 square feet of spacious living comprised of eleven beautifully designed structures in a village-like setting. A three bedroom Master Residence, a four bedroom Guest Residence and two garden apartments comfortably sleep a group of three to four families or nine couples. A premier resort, pristine beach, lush tropical landscaping, and elegant appointments complete the experience.
- El Sol, the master bedroom, has a king-sized bed on the upper floor with a separate study and exterior terrace.
- The study on the second level comes complete with a wireless laptop and docking station, a seating area for meetings, a satellite TV with DVD player and stereo.
- The terrace has a Jacuzzi, romantic â€œtable for twoâ€ and private daybed.
- There are two bedrooms on the main level each with two full-sized beds, plus a living room, breakfast table and small kitchenette between them. One of the bedrooms and bathroom is wheelchair friendly.
- A massage room is on the main level.
- A rooftop deck is very private and has a day bed with a pergola Guest Residence.
- The upper level features a shared living room with a breakfast table and kitchenette situated between two bedrooms with king-sized beds. One of the bedrooms has a fold out sleeper bed for children. There is also an outdoor shower on the terrace.
- The lower level features a shared living room with a breakfast table and kitchenette situated between two bedrooms with king-sized beds. One bedroom has a sleeper couch for children and the other has ample space for a crib, etc.
- A rooftop terrace is ideal for sunning and star gazing.
- The garden apartments are spacious, and beautifully appointed overlooking lush tropical landscaping.
- El Viento king sized bed with a full twin couch and a smaller couch.
- El Cielo two queen sized beds and two twin sized couches .
- Both apartments have room to add an extra single bed if required to accommodate more children.
- The apartments share a raised patio, which has its own seating area and table.
- The Kitchen Palapa is fully equipped for a professional chefâ€™s use or for personal use (Sub-Zero and Viking appliances)
- Pizza oven
- Bar that overlooks the pool deck, is a great place to gather for Margaritas
- Dining Palapa, formal setting for up to fourteen guests; elegant mirrors ensure everyone has a view.
- Roof top terrace, exquisite setting under the stars for up to sixteen guests.
- Palapita, intimate dining on the beach for two to four guests.
- Beach, provides a casual setting for any size group or the perfect place for an after dinner drink by the fire.
- Main Palapa, a favorite lunch spot or a more formal setting for a cocktail and appetizers.
- Pool deck, relax on double chaise lounges and enjoy the view.
- Master residence, intimate dining for two.
We encourage guests to explore the many diverse and delightful dining venues the property naturally presents. These are a few we suggest, but the opportunities are truly endless.
Family Room/ State-of-the-art media center
- Projection screen in front, DVD, VHS and Satellite
- Satellite TV with DVD in rear for children
- Full stereo system including Sonos, CD player, iPod dock, Satellite TV, music channels, PC with iTunes storing over 6,000 songs and play lists.
- Speakers are located throughout the Civic Center of the estate
- Board games, cards, dominoes, backgammon, chess and more services
The level of service for guests is uncompromising and intended to make for a most memorable and pleasant visit.
- Full time staff comprised of: General Manager (fluent in English), Operations Manager (Butler/Driver/Night Manager: on-site 24/7), Assistant Operations Manager, Chef, Breakfast Cook, Nanny, Waiter, Driver, Housekeepers, and Landscapers (English speaking Nannies are available on request for an additional fee)
- Dining (excellent gourmet cuisine by our professional chef - see sample menus)
- Punta Mita is a gated community with 24/7 security.
- Located within a three-home gated subdivision of Punta Mita that has its own 24/7 security guard.
- There is an additional guard on the beach at night.
- Additional private guards are available for an additional fee.
- Laundry service (wash, dry and iron)
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Chauffeured airport pick-up and drop-off (additional transportation for luggage is available)
- Chauffered trips outside of Punta Mita available upon request.
- Two golf carts for use within Punta Mita.
- Fitness Center - Elliptical trainer,Treadmill, Hand weights, Workout bench and exercise mat.
- Satellite TV
- Business center - Two PCâ€™s with Infinitum (DSL equivalent in Mexico) internet access, fax/printer/copier.
- Wireless or CAT5 access for laptop.
- DHL service (estimated at two days from U.S. for documents)
- Swimming Pool, 200-foot-long, heated infinity edge swimming pool.
- Pool fence is available for added safety for those traveling with young children.
- Jacuzzi with nearby outdoor couch (ideal hangout space for parents and kids)
- Pool Pavilion with relaxing hammock and day bed, easily converts to a favorite dining venue.
- Private beach area with direct beach access.
- Fire pit with sling chairs for late night gatherings and star gazing.
- Childrenâ€™s beach toys.
- Windsurf equipment
- Sports court (i.e. basketball)
- Badminton and beach volleyball set-ups
- Two golf carts for perusing Punta Mita.
- Custom bath products
- Plush robes
- Extraordinarily soft towels
- High thread count sheets
- Ball caps (a gift for each guest)
- Emergency power plant
- Triple process water purification plant (water tested in U.S.)
The amenities make for a memorable and worry-free escape. Guests find many of the amenities they would enjoy at a boutique, luxury hotel, yet with the personal attention of a private estate.
- Sunning & Reading
- Sea Lion Encounter
- Beach combing
- Sport court (i.e. basketball)
- Beach volleyball
- Lawn area for soccer
- Childrenâ€™s toys and videos
- Board games, cards, backgammon, chess
- Other amenities can be arranged on site such as spa treatments, musical entertainment, and more.
With so many activities â€œon campusâ€ you may never choose to venture beyond its gates and pristine beach.
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.
An additional tax of 19.0% will be applied.
Punta Mita Villa 1514
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.