Auckland Villa 6214
This villa is located in: Auckland, New ZealandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
Villa 6214 is a fresh modern-day benchmark in refined Luxury Waterfront Accommodation in Auckland for Executive Rental, Leisure or the ultimate NZ Staycation - short, mid or long term.
Tastefully furnished and generously sized (278sqm / 3000sqft approx), it is perfectly designed to accentuate the discerning high-end business executive, creative urbanite and traveller’s lifestyle, offering exclusivity and independence - available in 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations.
Unparalleled modern-day conveniences, privacy, seclusion, security and low-density provide total peace of mind and tranquillity. Grandstand panoramic views of the Viaduct Marina and Waitematā Harbour await.
- 1 Bedroom Waterfront Residence for up to 2 guests - 1 x SK bed based on single or double occupancy (master suite + en suite + dressing room) or
- 2 Bedroom Waterfront Residence for up to 4 guests - 2 x SK beds or 1 x SK bed + 2 x SGL beds based on double or twin share occupancy (master suite + en suite + dressing room + bedroom 2 + en suite) or
- 3 Bedroom Waterfront Residence for up to 6 guests - 2 x SK beds + 1 x DBL or 2 x SGL or 1 x SK + 2 x SGL + 1 x DBL or 2 x SGL beds based on single, double and twin share occupancy (master suite + en suite + dressing room + bedroom 2 + bedroom 3 + shared en suite)
- An open plan, full size state-of-the-art kitchen,two lounges (including media room), dining, a luxurious private bar/cellar, an executive home office, full size laundry and alfresco style lounge & dining on the generously sized covered outdoor terrace, spanning the entire length of the Residence - all thoughtfully and tastefully decorated adding a sleekness to the offering.
- A sunny light aspect, air conditioning and underfloor heating, ceiling fans and shutters provide all year-round climate control and comfort.
- You will be spoilt for space and views of the shimmering harbour below.
- For complete privacy and independence, an exclusive use, single party reservation policy guarantees that no other guests will be resident during your stay. The entire property is yours to enjoy!
- Independent, partially, or fully serviced style of stay can be accommodated, depending on personal preferences (additional charges may apply).
- Complimentary unlimited, secure ultra-fast broadband wireless internet service throughout the Residence.
- Fully gated and secure with electronic entry, monitored security, fire alarm and smoke detector systems.
- Secure, complimentary single or double covered car parking available - discrete internal access ensures privacy.
- Condominium style heated Saltwater Pool, Gym & Sauna facilities on site
- This prime location provides excellent access to Auckland’s urban highlights, transport infrastructure and all points North and South.
- Auckland CBD is a 2-minute drive or a 5-minute walk
- Auckland International and Domestic Airports & Private Jet Terminal are a 25-minute drive
- Mechanics Bay Heliport is an 8-minute drive
- Auckland’s Cruise Ship and Ferry terminals are a 2-minute drive or 5- minute walk
- Westhaven Yacht & Silo Super Yacht Marinas are a 2-minute drive or a 5-minute walk
- Surrounded by the neighbourhood's thriving, cosmopolitan waterfront lifestyle, the Viaduct Harbour, Wynyard Quarter, Victoria Park, Britomart & Commercial Bay dining precincts with award winning restaurants, cafes & bars are a 2- to 5-minute drive or 2- to 15-minute walk
- Auckland’s top attractions, conference facilities, entertainment and sporting venues are all between a 5- to 15-minute drive
Short term rate inclusions
- Exclusive use accommodation and access to all Point Residence condominium style facilities, including heated salt-water pool, sauna, gym and fully secured car parks x 2, if required
- A single party reservation policy ensures complete privacy and independence for guests, regardless of the number of bedrooms booked for your stay
- Professional Housekeeping service by mutual arrangement
- Complimentary unlimited, secure ultra-fast broadband wireless internet service throughout the Residence
- Resident Manager on site support service available 24/7
- Premium champagne or other preferred beverage on arrival
- Breakfast included - self-catered gourmet style cooked & contnental breakfast provisions supplied to your dietary requirements (organic, sustainable, free range produce where possible). A Private Chef prepared Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner option is also available (additional charges apply)
- Well stocked pantry and fridge provisions, including artisanal cheeses, cold cuts, nibbles and fresh seasonal fruit selection on arrival - welcome starter kit. Special requests can be arranged, additional charges apply.
- Considering our prime Viaduct Harbour location and proximity to the heart of the hospitality and entertainment precincts, guests are encouraged to experience dining options available at a range of award-winning neighbourhood restaurants, bars and eateries.
- A hand-picked menu of local “must try” favourites available for take out/delivery, additional charges apply
- Personal “insider tips” from our lifestyle concierge guest guide showcase a curated selection of hand-picked, authentic Auckland experiences and activities, including our assured dining recommendations
- Complimentary mini-bar range including award-winning New Zealand wine, craft beer, mineral water, fresh juice, barista-quality Nespresso/ Allpress coffee and fine tea selection on arrival. Other special request beverages including spirits can be arranged, additional charges apply.
- Security Safe for personal use
- International travel adapters
Additional charges apply as follows:
- Booking Fee for Private Chef & Waitstaff/Butler $100.00 plus 15% GST
- Hourly Rate for Private Chef from $90.00 plus 15% GST
- Hourly Rate for a Senior Waitperson/Butler, if required, from $45.00 plus 15% GST
- Menu Pricing is based on guest preference and style of dining requested, which can range from $85.00 - $300.00 per person plus 15% GST. Vegetarian, gluten-free, paleo, pescatarian and other dietary compliant menus available.
- All Beverage requests will be charged based on consumption
- A luxury driver service is available for airport/ marina/helicopter/private jet & city transfers
- Eco-friendly Dry cleaning and Specialist Cleaning/ Pressing
- Personal Trainer/Wellness & Fitness Instructor
- Beauty/Massage Therapist, including manicure & pedicure, haircut, styling and spa treatments
- Personal Shopper/Stylist
- Personal Security
- Special Floral, Gift Requests and Gift Vouchers
- Business Services including device/equipment hire
1 Bedrooms | NZD $3,230 per night - NZD $3,390 per night
|High||Apr 1, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||NZD $3,230 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||NZD $3,230 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jan 6, 2024 - Mar 31, 2024||NZD $3,230 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Apr 1, 2024 - Mar 31, 2025||NZD $3,390 per night||2 nights min|
2 Bedrooms | NZD $4,230 per night - NZD $4,430 per night
|High||Apr 1, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||NZD $4,230 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||NZD $4,230 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jan 6, 2024 - Mar 31, 2024||NZD $4,230 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Apr 1, 2024 - Mar 31, 2025||NZD $4,430 per night||2 nights min|
3 Bedrooms | NZD $5,230 per night - NZD $5,490 per night
|High||Apr 1, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||NZD $5,230 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||NZD $5,230 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jan 6, 2024 - Mar 31, 2024||NZD $5,230 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Apr 1, 2024 - Mar 31, 2025||NZD $5,490 per night||2 nights min|