Bay Of Islands Villa 600
This villa is located in: Bay Of Islands, New ZealandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Maid Service
A 4 night minimum rental applies for low season
This Villa is casually elegant, all suites are uniquely appointed with original artwork and antique furnishings. The large 2 storey glass-roofed living area transforms gracefully from relaxed living to formal dining and then into your own private movie theatre at night.
The Villa features three unique suites, all with ensuites, original art and antique furnishings. The commodious Kingfisher Suite occupies the entire upstairs and enjoys four exposures, all with superb views. There is a small bed-sitting room adjacent to another private bathroom. Its open plan gourmet kitchen adjoins the dining and lounge areas and all open onto beautiful outdoor-decks and living areas including the pool and spa on the east, where there is another full bathroom and outdoor shower which adjoins the sauna.
Swim in your own heated drop edge lap pool or take a spa for total relaxation in the privacy of your own Villa. Enjoy state-of-the-art sound and movies on the 3-metre "Big Screen" or on flat-screen televisions with an extensive library of CD's, DVD's and Videos. You have a choice of walking tracks through beautiful native bush, some leading to our own secluded beaches.
Gaze at the stars through the telescope, pamper yourself with a massage, have dinner created by the resident chef in the luxury and comfort of your villa. With so many options to select from at Villa 600, your decision is to choose whether to dine, socialize or soak in the energy of this very special place.
Villa Features; Private electronically controlled security gates, heated horizon edged lap pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, wireless internet access, home cinema system including sky satellite television, large screen TV, DVD/CD player, large expansive deck with bbq, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, laundry facilities, four ensuite bathrooms and one additional bathroom, Eco Store bathroom amenities, hair dryers, electronic safe and mini bar.
The Bay of Islands is a world-renowned holiday destination for deep sea and big game fishing as well as sailing and cruising throughout the many picture perfect islands, bays and coves. It is also known for its dolphin and whale watching, its secluded beaches, lush native bush walks, and historic attractions. It epitomises clean, green New Zealand. For the more adventurous, sea kayaking, para-sailing, sky diving, water skiing, scuba diving and snorkelling are all available. Tennis in Russell and golf at Waitangi or the internationally acclaimed Kauri Cliffs can be arranged.
3x Ensuite Bathrooms 1x Guest Bathroom with Shower over bath 1x Outdoor Bathroom
- Four bedrooms, three King Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and the fourth queen bedroom with a seperate guest bathroom.
- Superb views looking out over the Bay of Islands
- 20 metre heated infinity edged pool.
- Home theatre with large projection screen
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Wireless internet access
- Traditionally Air Cooled with screened windows and doors
- Designer linen
- Original New Zealand art works
- Full laundry facilities (Same day Laundry & Drycleaning services also available)
- Electronic safe
- Ecostore bathroom amenities
- Bathrobe & Slippers
- CD & DVD library
- Mountain bikes
- Access to the Estates private beach
- Mini Bar
- Luxury Accommodation
- Bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne upon arrival
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter (replenished daily)
- Gourmet breakfast provisions (replenished daily)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Daily Servicing of Villa
- Personal Chef
- Personal Trainer
- Beauty/massage therapists
- Personal shopping and provisioning of Villas
- Laundry and Dry-cleaning services
- Business services
An additional tax of 15.0% will be applied.