Bay Of Islands Villa 602
This villa is located in: Bay Of Islands, New ZealandClick to see bigger map
Nestled into a sea of native bush, Villa 602 luminescent design with three ensuite bedrooms, complements the breathtaking Bay of Islands. Watch dolphins play from the 18 metre lap pool or just relax in the spa as the sun sets across the bay.
Swim in your own heated drop edge lap pool or take a spa for total relaxation in the privacy of your own Villa. Enjoy state-of-the-art sound and movies on the 3-metre "Big Screen" or on flat-screen televisions with an extensive library of CD's, DVD's and Videos. You have a choice of walking tracks through beautiful native bush, some leading to our own secluded beaches.
Gaze at the stars through the telescope, pamper yourself with a massage, have dinner created by the resident chef in the luxury and comfort of your villa. With so many options to select from at villa 600B, your decision is to choose whether to dine, socialize or soak in the energy of this very special place.
The Bay of Islands is a world-renowned holiday destination for deep sea and big game fishing as well as sailing and cruising throughout the many picture perfect islands, bays and coves. It is also known for its dolphin and whale watching, its secluded beaches, lush native bush walks, and historic attractions. It epitomises clean, green New Zealand. For the more adventurous, sea kayaking, para-sailing, sky diving, water skiing, scuba diving and snorkelling are all available. Tennis in Russell and golf at Waitangi or the internationally acclaimed Kauri Cliffs can be arranged.
- Three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Superb views looking out over the Bay of Islands
- 18 metre heated infinity edged pool.
- Home theatre with plasma television
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Wireless internet access
- Designer linen
- Original New Zealand art works
- Full laundry facilities (Same day Laundry & Drycleaning services also available)
- Electronic safe
- Ecostore bathroom amenities
- Bathrobe & Slippers
- CD & DVD library
- Mountain bikes
- Access to the Estates private beach
- Mini Bar
- Luxury Accommodation
- Bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne upon arrival
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter (replenished daily)
- Gourmet breakfast provisions (replenished daily)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Daily Servicing of Villa
- Personal Chef
- Personal Trainer
- Beauty/massage therapists
- Personal shopping and provisioning of Villas
- Laundry and Dry-cleaning services
- Business services including laptop and mobile telephone rental
An additional tax of 15.0% will be applied.