Queenstown Villa 6108
This villa is located in: Queenstown, New ZealandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
The villa's modern, split level design has been built to encapsulate its outstanding views. The open plan living space, located on the top floor, consists of two lounge areas, separated by the designer gourmet kitchen. The private sun-washed north facing patio is ideal for morning coffee whilst sunrise and sunset can be best enjoyed from the deck, overlooking the panorama of the lake and mountains.
Dine comfortably indoors enjoying the views, or have a BBQ on the terrace. After dark, take in a good movie in the media room, or the TV lounge, each of which have large flat screen TVs and high-end NZ audio systems. Alternatively, just relax by the fire in the lounge, watching the boats head home.
Master bedroom suite is situated on the top level and benefits from a walk in wardrobe and ensuite, including a spa bath. The lower level has three generous bedrooms all with balconies, built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms. All bathrooms have underfloor heating with ducted heat in each room, ensuring you remain toasty over winter.
There is also a laundry and internal access to the extra-large double garage which has drying racks for ski gloves and boots, and plenty of space for bicycles and other toys. There is level parking for four cars, plus two in the garage.
- 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms, 8 Guests
- Master Bedroom, 1x King Size Bed, twin shower, twin basins, spa bath & walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2, 1x King Size Bed, Ensuite Bathroom, Private deck
- Bedroom 3, 1x King Size Bed, Ensuite Bathroom, Private deck
- Bedroom 4, 1x King Size Bed, Ensuite Bathroom, Private deck
- All bedrooms have wonderful lake and mountain views
- Room 2, 3 & 4 King Beds can be split
- Bedrooms 2 and 4 also have a separate external access.
- There is luxury linen, towels, and toiletries in all bathrooms
- Many seperate areas for guests to spread out:
- Quiet lounge area with Escea feature gas fire
- TV lounge area with high end NZ sound system
- Eight seater dining table plus breakfast bars
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with ample tableware
- Deck with seating overlooking the lake and mountains
- Relaxing media room on lower floor with great NZ sound system
- Heat-pump/Air Conditioning throughout
- Full Laundry facilities and blown air ski boot drying rack
- Separate office
- Terrace table with seating for eight.
- Five person Hot Springs spa bath – great for relaxing and looking up at the stars!
- Gas BBQ
- Ski Storage
- Private parking for 4 cars
- 12 minutes walk into town
- 10 mins drive from airport
- 20 mins from ski fields
An additional tax of 15.0% will be applied.