Sri Lanka Villa 1396
This villa is located in: Sri Lanka, Sri LankaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
The lodge, Colombo, one of the city's first accredited hotels, was transformed into a stunning city break haven in 2009. Keen to respect the rich heritage of a building which had been in her family for four decades, Nayantara 'Taru' Fonseka embarked on a project which would crystallize into the gold standard for 'luxury-for-less' hotels in Colombo, Sri Lanka. With her creative emphasis on lines, light, and space, Taru's brainchild is the template for contemporary elegance and excellence. It is testament to the tranquility of this accommodation in Colombo that you could easily forget just how close you are to all the amenities that any thriving city has to offer. With the capital's restaurants, business district and other attractions only moments away, this exquisite hideaway proves that having the best of both worlds is certainly possible.
Find ultimate relaxation when you return to this quiet retreat at the end of a busy day in the city. This Colombo budget hotel effortlessly blends style, elegance, and tradition with comfort, warmth and intimacy. It is the epitome of understated charm tucked away in the lively city centre.
- This 13 room property offers 12 spacious en-suites double rooms replete with all modern conveniences including air conditioning, hot/cold rain showers and cable TV. The garden suite offers all of this plus a spacious lounge area and private terrace.
- 1 superior garden suite with private terrace.
- 2 terraces with views of the nearby park and lake.
- Check-in 1 pm & check-out 11 am.
- In-house laundry services.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Cot and high chair.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Left luggage, in-room safe.
- Airport transfer, taxi service.
The villa is situated down Alvis terrace off Alvis place. You have to access it through Perehera Mawatha, which is off Sir James Pieris Mawatha (this is the road going towards the Nawaloka hospital). On Perahera Mawatha, passing Bishop's College auditorium is a playground, you take the first turn on to your left after you pass the playground, which is Alvis Place. Down Alvis Place the first turn to your left is Alvis terrace, the property is right at the bottom of the lane.
Sri Lanka Villa 1396
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.