Koh Samui Villa 4214
This villa is located in: Bo Phut, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Koh Samui Villa 432
Koh Samui Villa 493
Koh Samui Villa 4509
The villa is set in the heart of Fisherman's Village, Bophut, and is for travelers who seek to enjoy more than a touch of the fabled East.
It is difficult for words on a website to convey just how special the villa is for it represents a unique Samui experience. The villa is a stand out on this island paradise for a number of reasons. First, it is the only residential villa in an area surrounded by boutique resorts, chic shops and sophisticated restaurants. Then there is the fact that it is a three-storey beachfront home which is rare on Samui. And, finally, the colonial inspired design, old world style furnishings and impressive art collection all work together to create, simply, an amazing property.
The exterior with its white facade contrasted by the antique Shanxi wooden doorway is eye catching. This opens into an inner courtyard of tropical plants and then through into the villa itself.
Once in the hallway the interior is a tasteful extension of the exterior with white walls, plantation shutters and the rich texture of reclaimed teak floors. Each room in the home is contemporary, yet has an intimate Indochine feel with antiques and artwork from Burma, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and, of course, Thailand.
A teak wood floating staircase linking each floor is a focal point, featuring a collection of Samui old photos on each level. From the hallway, on the left, there is a concealed laundry area and a private study which offers a quiet place to relax and read novels from the library. There is an interesting ensemble of antiques, vintage books and photos and memorabilia ranging from Elvis with the King of Thailand to a signed photograph of famous cricketer Sir Donald Bradman.
Back into the hallway, a grand teak mirror faces the staircase and, on the right, the entrance to a Queen en-suite bedroom with bathtub. As with all the rooms it is charmingly decorated and reflects a feeling of yesteryear.
The hallway opens into the main living area, with absolute beach front views and the Gulf of Siam in front of you. On the left is a designer kitchen separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar. Silver bar stools complement the glass-topped silver dining table which is surrounded by bone inlay chairs from Rajasthan.
To the right there are two deep cream sofas, an exotic Anglo Indian coffee table and a personally autographed photo of Yul Brynner. A wall-mounted flat TV, a Gujarat chest and a guest bathroom are additional features in the sitting room.
Outside there is an extensive teak deck, an aqua swimming pool and a lawn which flows onto the sandy beach fringed by palm trees. Back inside and heading up to the next level, the landing area wraps around the staircase and takes you to a floor to ceiling glass window over looking Fisherman's Village. Next to an elegant faux mother of pearl doorway, reminiscent of a by gone era, is a Queen en-suite bedroom with a large balcony and a village outlook.
In front of the staircase the room opens out into a second sitting room, another wall mounted flat TV, antique chests, leather suitcases, cabinets and side tables. A Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom, including a large bathtub also extends from the rear of the sitting room.
Across the width of this floor facing the beach is a balcony complete with Burmese plantation chairs from which you can relax and enjoy the sea view and watch the sunset through swaying palms. To the right, folding doors reveal another Queen bedroom enjoying magnificent beach views, separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom.
The final staircase ascends into the third-floor suite. To the right of the staircase is the master King bedroom with access to two large terraces both ideal for sunbathing and out door dining, with either village or water views. The front terrace is an especially idyllic spot with views over the pool, the garden, the fishing harbor, the beach and across the ocean to Koh Phangan.
Steps from this terrace lead to another level which contains the final luxury indulgence, a sunken rooftop Jacuzzi, a large decked entertainment area with a bar, storage rooms and a further bathroom.
A walk around the property is like combining a journey around the world with a visit to an art exhibition or gallery -exquisite furniture from India, Oman, China, Thailand, Bali, Vietnam, Laos and Burma and artworks from the owners' private collection including international artists such as Charles Blackman, Salvatore Zofrea, Norman Lindsay and Donald Friend. No other property on Samui has a layout like this and none has been styled or dressed with such flair, taste and eye for detail.
The design and ambiance of the villa create a modern sophisticated environment, making it perfect for families or couples to share, with each floor providing comfort and privacy when required, whilst also allowing for guests to rest and enjoy their time together. Yet, with the special personal touches and the exceptional furnishings.
Whether your family and friends are here to enjoy Samui's natural and cultural wonders, to celebrate an event or wedding, or simply to relax in a luxury beachfront home with plenty of nearby international dining options and entertainment venues, the villa promises a stay on the island which is unique and unforgettable.
- Northern coast of Koh Samui, on the quieter side of the Bophut Fisherman Village, 10 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes to Chaweng
- Free WIFI ADSL
- 2 living rooms
- Jacuzzi on top floor with private terrace
- All bedrooms with en-suite and master with sea view opening on terrace
- Study room with en-suite bathroom, can be used for children
- Decking area with sun beds
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player in both living room
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- The villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability with shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection * Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting on site
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Big Buddha Temple
- Water sports
- Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
- Boat trips to outer islands from the beach/pier outside the villa
- 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centers and restaurants
- Inside Bophut "Fisherman Village" and a plethora of fine dining outlets nearby
- Walking distance to local shops and restaurants
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.
Koh Samui Villa 4214
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.