Koh Samui Villa 4378
This villa is located in: Bang Po, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Manicured lawns, a stone driveway and a railway sleeper path lead to the private entrance to Villa Four. You step into a private landscaped courtyard with a curved sandstone path that cuts its way through the tropical plants and through the white archway into the main area of the property.
As soon as you step through the arch you'll realise that this is a property with a funky and stylish edge. On the left there's a stand alone office building and in front of that is a lawn and garden area punctuated by oversized ceramic pots in brown and green. A sandstone path leads to the first pavilion which has wooden floors and a high sloping glass roof.
A truly enormous L-shaped sofa takes centre stage in this room which has opening glass doors on three sides. The sofa faces the TV unit which is cleverly situated in the recess of the floating staircase leading to the second floor.
At the rear of the room a door leads into the adjacent master-suite which epitomises the unique styling of this property. In harmony with the architectural mixes of contemporary and traditional, this property has been decorated with furniture and artwork mirroring the inclusion of natural and traditional materials with quirky and modern eye-catching designs.
In the master suite the bed and high headboard appear to be a patchwork of wooden bricks with a combination of rich natural wooden tones. To match this, the bed is dressed with oranges, browns and creams in the cushions and the silk runners.
Lamps either side of the bed look more like artistic wooden sculptures and complement the oversized wooden framed mirror perfectly. Colourful flower prints and heavy wooden furniture all work together with the deep coloured wooden floor giving room a richness and a feel of natural quality.
The exquisite en-suite bedroom is approached through the middle of the built-in wardrobes and is aesthetically excellent. Black granite, stone tiles and chrome twin sinks all attract the eye, whilst the corner Jacuzzi bathtub and walk-in shower provide an element of personal indulgence.
Moving up stairs the gallery is adorned with two chic styled chairs and a further flower painting on white canvass, to match those rising in line with the stairs. From the gallery you enter the second bedroom and in here the style and colouring is similar to the master suite.
Twin beds are accessorised with silk orange throws and again the flower prints occupy the walls. There's an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and built-in wardrobes too.
The views from here take in the garden, the pool, the beach and the ocean. A terrace sweeps across the front of this pavilion and a lawn with a feature Frangipani tree separates it from the L-shaped pool and the next living pavilion. The pool complete with Jacuzzi wraps around a decked sala with sun loungers and runs directly up to the doors edge of the pavilion. Inside the black granite floor tiles are brought to life with the unique and imaginative furniture choices.
Sitting directly in front of the entrance is a bamboo pod type chair with orange cushion. To the left of this is the open-plan fully fitted western kitchen. Behind the pod chair is a heavy teak dining table and chairs with orange runner and orchid centrepiece. To the left of this is a bathroom with a shower and then bi-folding glass doors open into a sun lounge with a further pod chair with matching footstool and a rattan daybed.
From the sun lounge there's a small hallway leading to a walk-in store cupboard with a window over the garden and housing another daybed.
From the sun lounge you can step into the sala or directly onto the lawn which leads to a private entrance onto the beach. The gardens are pristine and well planted and animated with a selection of oversized colourful ceramic pots and an unusual beachside ceramic table and chairs.
The attention to detail, styling and distinctive furnishings make this a stand-out property which occupies a beautiful location and offers flexible accommodation.
- On the Northern coast of Koh Samui, 25 minutes from the Airport and Chaweng.
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
- Please refer to the Rates section above.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of up to 4 Guests (including children) depending on rate scheme allocated. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$40 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom; one twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- WIFI ADSL
- Decking area with sun beds
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa. A Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary.
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary.
- Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability with shopping list available.
- In-Villa wine selection available.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
2 Bedrooms | USD $330 per night - USD $700 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Oct 8, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $330 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019||USD $700 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Jan 1, 2020 - Jan 10, 2020||USD $700 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 11, 2020 - Jan 22, 2020||USD $330 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Jan 23, 2020 - Feb 2, 2020||USD $700 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Feb 13, 2020 - Mar 28, 2020||USD $330 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 29, 2020 - Apr 22, 2020||USD $390 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2020 - Sep 26, 2020||USD $330 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Sep 26, 2020 - Oct 7, 2020||USD $390 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 8, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020||USD $330 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020||USD $700 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.