Koh Samui Villa 4381
This villa is located in: Ban Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
As part of Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at the estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A tree-lined stone pathway leads to each villa and directly onto an idyllic white-sandy beach.
Like the other villas in the estate, villa 4 is an idyllic example of how to mix modern comforts, design styles and necessities with a natural tropical environment. All of the villas share an almost invisible and extremely subtle external appearance with the use of thatched roofs and natural materials. However, internally each represents cutting-edge contemporary design styles with simplistic and predominantly white interiors.
Each villa consists of two main pavilions, tropical gardens and swimming pools, and yet each is different in layout, based on the existing lie of the land. Built and designed to seamlessly merge with nature, rather than impose on it, the villas have been specifically built around rocks, trees and the natural topography.
Villa four is more unique in layout because of the shape of the land it occupies. Stone steps take you up and through the sophisticated entrance gate which opens up to display this truly beautiful property.
This property benefits from an extremely private position which is elevated and enjoys exceptional gardens. Immediately to your left as you enter is a garden space with sun-beds pointing directly at the astonishing view ahead.
In front of that is the first thatched pavilion housing the open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas. There's a covered terrace at the front with an outdoor dining area. Manicured lawns and well planted gardens run right across the front of the property.
Inside, the white room is expertly dressed with natural fibres, ornaments and furniture, such as a beige L-shaped sofa, wooden dining table and chairs, and woven floor mat.
The kitchen has a white island feature which houses the sink, hob and built-in appliances whilst also doubling as a breakfast bar. All storage is set behind subtle white doors and, with the exception of this walled kitchen area, all four sides of the room are lined with bi-folding glass doors which open the property up for the views and the natural cooling breezes. At the rear of the kitchen is a covered Zen-like garden area.
Separating the two pavilions is a central grey-stone swimming pool with a stepping stone feature at one end. At the other end is a walkway leading through a planted archway leading to a ceramic pot mounted on a pedestal and positioned in front of a large mirror. This eye-catching design feature not only looks fantastic but it also creates the impression of space.
To the left of the pool is the pavilion which houses the two bedrooms. The first has twin beds each accessorised with gentle greens and khaki cushions and throws. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower and a door leading to a private courtyard garden.
The next bedroom has a white four-poster bed with white drapes and is again enhanced with green accessories. This room has gardens to the front, side and at the rear through the en-suite shower room.
When you walk through the arch at the end of the swimming pool, a path to the left leads to a guest bathroom whilst to the right a wooden staircase carries you to a large balcony and into the mezzanine floor above the kitchen. In here you'll find comfortable furniture, TV and curtains to add privacy when required.
The layout of villa 4 makes it stand out. The elevated position and the centrally placed swimming pool are unique on the estate. But at this villa it's the attention to detail and the finishing touches where it really excels. The mirror feature and archway by the pool and the expertly chosen interior and exterior decorations add to the overall natural and homely feel of the property.
On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line. The estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
- Please refer to the Rates & Availability Tab above for specific rate & season schedule
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
- Private Swimming pool
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI throughout
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- A loft area boasts large flat screen as well as working desk with ocean view
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting on site upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- The Golden Pagoda of Laem Sor
- Water sports, fishing tours
- Boat trips to outer islands (Koh Taen, Koh Matsum) from the beach
- 15 minutes from Lamai shopping centers and restaurants
- Amazing sunsets scenery overlooking the Ang Thong National Marine Park
1 Bedrooms | USD $450 per night - USD $850 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||May 15, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $450 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019||USD $450 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2019 - Jan 10, 2020||USD $850 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2020 - Feb 8, 2020||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2020 - Feb 23, 2020||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 24, 2020 - Mar 24, 2020||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 25, 2020 - Apr 8, 2020||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 9, 2020 - May 14, 2020||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
2 Bedrooms | USD $550 per night - USD $850 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||May 15, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2019 - Jan 10, 2020||USD $850 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2020 - Feb 8, 2020||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2020 - Feb 23, 2020||USD $750 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 24, 2020 - Mar 24, 2020||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 25, 2020 - Apr 8, 2020||USD $750 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 9, 2020 - May 14, 2020||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.