Phuket Villa 400
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Overlooking beautiful Kamala Beach is the superb Villa 400. This spacious four bedroom 800sqm villa provides a perfect beachfront sanctuary on Phuket's popular West Coast. Enjoy the ever-changing, stunning ocean views from this stylish and comfortable vacation villa.
The main lounge living area has a large flat screen TV and clean modern lines opening out onto the decks and lovely pool with spectacular ocean views beyond.
The four large air-conditioned bedrooms have delightful views, their own TV and well-appointed luxury ensuites.
- Free wi-fi
- Kitchenette with coffee maker, toaster
- Pool and BBQ
- Hair dryer
- Baby cots available
- 2 mountain bikes available
- Certain tides reveal the natural, small rock formations along Kamala Beach.
- The staff are on hand to provide full services to meet your requirements including breakfast to suit between 7-11am.
- There is a chef service and menu available for lunch and dinner, please enquire from staff for costs.
- Professional spa body treatments are available on request including Thai massage, aromatherapy, facials and body scrubs.
Villa 400 is situated above Kamala Beach on Phuket’s West Coast with suitable areas for cycling. It is a 30 minute drive from Phuket International Airport and 15 minute drive to Patong.
4 Bedrooms | USD $1,500 per night - USD $2,850 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Apr 1, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $2,200 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 9, 2019||USD $2,850 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 10, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019||USD $2,200 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.
Real Client Reviews
Had my 50th birthday celebration with my family at villa 400, it was fantastic, the villa, the staff, the cleanliness, the location was fabulous.
I would highly recommend this to anyone...
The only thing I could fault would be the weather in June !!! Lots of rain, however you have no control of that...
Out of 10, I would rate the villa 9.5 out of 10.