Phuket Villa 430
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Walk up villa 430's terracotta tiled stairs from its surrounding garden and make your way through white-washed walls to a large open landing, a spectacular infinity pool and views out over the Andaman Sea.
This villa is perhaps the most stunning of the estate cluster. Its pool is elevated above Kamala's village below and offers sweeping, uninterrupted views over the Andaman Sea. The half-moon infinity pool is flanked by an entertainment deck and a private entrance to the main bedroom. Floating cement stepping stones split the pool in two and separate a smaller wading pool that includes a large underwater skylight allowing natural light through to one of the ground floor rooms.
The semi-detached living space on the top floor of this villa not only features an outdoor entrainment area, but an open-plan living and dining room, with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors. Open the doors to this spacious living area and allow the outdoors in. Views of the pool and its suspended pot plants, surrounding bougainvilleas, frangipani and palm trees, and views of the Andaman Sea, make an unforgettable spot for a dinner party.
The open-plan kitchen of this villa is modern and spacious, but most importantly, functional. Finished in a polished grey with chrome and with granite kitchen bench tops, it includes extensive modern amenities along with glasses, cutlery and crockery ready for entertaining a large group. The eight-seater lounge and dining room table for up to 12 guests are complemented by a small bar and barbecue area outside, allowing for several different dining options and inside-outside entertaining. Polished wooden floorboards show themselves off between well-appointed wooden and brown furnishings, a magnificent display bookshelf, as well as a modern television and sound entertainment unit.
Opposite the living and dining area, on the other side of the pool and taking up the other half of the top floor of this villa, sits the master bedroom. Finished with wooden furnishings, the bedroom interior features lime and burnt orange themes mixed with Balinese and Thai ornaments. A separate office space to one side, ocean views and a beautifully appointed en suite bathroom make this bedroom quite unforgettable.
The bedroom's office is simple and roomy, with a desk overlooking the pool and the sea, as well as a small day bed perfect for an afternoon nap. A secret back door escape and spiral staircase to the ground floor allow frustrated workers a getaway to Kamala's near-by beach. But this office space invites workers to write away to their heart's content: the Andaman Sea, framed by the palm trees and jungle-like foliage make a perfect picture.
The master bedroom's beautifully appointed en suite bathroom is flanked by an enormous wardrobe, and includes a polished cement finish, views through the bedroom and out to sea, as well as an outside private bathtub. Take a bubble bath here, in the middle of the Thai jungle, and wash away your worries, before rinsing off in the outdoor heated shower.
The ground floor of the villa hosts he second master room, complete with en suite bathroom and television entertainment unit. Two other bedrooms complete the lower floor.
The second master bedroom is spacious and includes a queen-sized bed, television and two-seater couch. The highlight however is the en-suite bathroom with its enormous two-adult bathtub overlooking nothing but Phuket's thick green jungle. Huge glass windows alongside the bath allow for an incredible and untouched view, but complete privacy. Draw a bath here, take in your jungle-like surroundings, and forget there's anyone else in the villa.
- All bedrooms are with en-suite bathrooms
- ADSL internet throughout
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Dining area inside and outside
- Private swimming pool in each villa
- LCD TV, Music and home cinema system
- Fully fitted custom made kitchen to Western standards
- Quietly located on the hills of Kamala Bay
- Beautiful Kamala beach are a short walk away. Several other beaches (Surin, Patong)are a short drive away
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy. Specific routine can be arranged upon request
- A Thai Chef (Thai cuisine) can be hired at an additional cost. Food cost on Guests account
- In-Villa wine selection
- Comprehensive food and beverage shopping list available
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms or even at the spa of the resort
Special for children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach
- In the hills of Kamala Bay Phuket
- The villa is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Good restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea-view.
- Golf courses are within 20-25 min driving distance
All Bedrooms | USD $430 per night - USD $850 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||May 1, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018||USD $430 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $650 per night||7 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 7, 2019||USD $850 per night||14 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2019 - Feb 10, 2019||USD $650 per night||7 nights min|
|Peak||Feb 11, 2019 - Feb 21, 2019||USD $850 per night||14 nights min|
|High||Feb 22, 2019 - Mar 25, 2019||USD $650 per night||7 nights min|
|Peak||Mar 26, 2019 - Apr 8, 2019||USD $850 per night||14 nights min|
|High||Apr 9, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $650 per night||7 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.