Phuket Villa 4305
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Originally designed as a private residence, this modern luxury villa - with its stunning open air design - is perched on the edge of a hill overlooking Kamala valley and the Andaman Sea. It's strategic location offers stunning views of the surrounding mountainside and picturesque sunsets. Away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist area, yet close enough to easily make your way there if you so wish to, this villa offers the perfect balance of serenity and convenience. With its beautifully gated stone wall surrounding the property, this villa exudes an atmosphere of security, privacy, and luxurious exclusivity. Its two beautiful pools and large terrace areas allow you to lounge all day and night; you can enjoy the tranquil surroundings or you can liven it up by playing your favorite music on our state-of-the-art sound system.
If you get tired of lounging by the pool, you can have a few laughs over a friendly game of billiards, or you can break a sweat in our fully equipped exercise room which includes free weights, treadmills, machines, and a boxing bag. When you're done with your workout, you can order an in house massage to help you relax.
The villa is a great place for celebrating special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. It is especially idyllic for weddings due to its elegant sala which is centrally located on the wide open space of the upper terrace that overlooks the lush tropical surroundings - the perfect place to take those special vows. We can arrange the wedding ourselves or we can hire a professional wedding planner to ensure an unforgettable experience.
We can also arrange romantic candlelight dinners, or if you prefer, casual BBQ feasts that include your favorite meats and the freshest seafood in Phuket. Our in house chef can prepare delicious Thai style buffets for an authentic culinary experience.
So forget the big impersonal hotels littered with strangers and come experience the right way to relax in our exclusive, family oriented villa - where the only guests are those you bring with you.
- 9 bedrooms (8 En suite) with a grand total of 11 separate sleeping areas/rooms
- 9 bathrooms/toilets, 6 bathtubs, and 9 showers
- The upper level has 2 Master bedrooms with full en suite bathrooms (shower & bathtub), 1 large room with 4 beds and a separate shower, plus 2 more rooms available as bedrooms
- The lower level has 4 large rooms with en suite bathrooms
- A spectacular dinning room that can seat up to 14 guests
- A huge living room with a 50" flat screen TV, a DVD player, and a surround sound system
- A communal toilet for visitors
- 2 fully equipped kitchens stocked with whatever you want
- 1 fully equipped gym/exercise room
- 2 large swimming pools with individual terraces
- 2 automatic scooters and 2 mountain bikes
- 1 English speaking Thai Manager
- 3-5 maids
- A daily international or Asian breakfast
- A private chef that specializes in authentic Thai cuisine
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh towels
- Large open air area that can potentially seat up to 50 guests
- Free high speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the villa
- Personal driver and vehicle (for hire)
- Thai cooking classes (upon request)
- In house massage (for hire)
Rates on our Website are displayed for 14 guests.
Extra Charges for Extra Guests and use of bedrooms is:
*Adults = $65 / per night *Children (under 12) = $30 / per night
*Use of the whole villa *1 x Airport transfer (up to 15pax), *Welcome drink upon arrival, *Daily International Breakfast, *Daily room cleaning, *Fresh towels
Our Service Team:
*Guest relations / Event Coordinator, * Villa Manager, *Thai Chef, *Minibus driver, *Waitresses, *Maids
All Bedrooms | USD $1,250 per night - USD $2,215 per night
|Low||Apr 20, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019||USD $1,250 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $1,450 per night||4 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 10, 2020||USD $2,215 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2020 - Apr 19, 2020||USD $1,450 per night||4 nights min|