Phuket Villa 4306
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
This ultra chic six-bedroom villa sits just above the magnificent shoreline of the exclusive Millionaires' Mile headland on Phuket's west coast. Every room offers opulence, comfort and incredible sea views, while its 16-metre infinity swimming pool is an inviting expanse of light marble that blends in with the shimmering ocean waves below. The silken sands of Kamala Beach are within a 10-minute walk.
Bask in the tropics and entertain in style with extravagant indoor and outdoor living spaces including a glamorous kitchen and dining area. Vivid avant-garde design finishes within the villa enchant the eyes as much as the spectacle of sea, sky and sunsets in full view beyond.
Couples and small groups will relish in having both the seclusion of a private villa and access to the facilities and services of a five-star resort. This unique feature also makes the villa an exceptional location for a wedding or an exquisite event.
Villa 4306 is a vivid, tranquil and incredibly romantic holiday home that eases and pleases the senses in many delightful ways. It has a cutting-edge style yet there is a close-to-nature feel from top to bottom. With expansive terracing and a superb indoor-outdoor connection, the villa is designed for both a soulsoothing escape in the balmy tropical climate and for hosting exquisite events.
Floor to ceiling windows stretch across the entire front of the villa's two levels, giving every room breathtaking ocean vistas. A bold black and white theme is enhanced with Asian design details including Buddha statues and Apsara dancers reminiscent of an ancient Hindu temple.
Each of the three bedrooms is an ultra private oasis with generous sea views, king-sized beds and ensuite bathrooms, two with double jacuzzi bathtubs. Romantic movie nights can be enjoyed in the master suite, which features a large, retractable LCD projector screen.
A cool, welcoming living room with a 50-inch TV is set beside a lounge area with a chaise sofa that is ideal for quiet reading or romance. Total tranquility is offered outside, too, on the spacious terrace. The 16-metre marble pool offers refreshing swims to the gentle sounds of the cascading waterfall.
The western kitchen is a sparkling modern space behind a dining area with a stately black chandelier. Upstairs, a well-equipped study features fantastic sea views.
As part of the collection of private villas managed by the acclaimed Cape Sienna Resort, Villa 4306 truly offers the best of both worlds. Guests are provided with private accommodations in an over-the-top villa, and they can enjoy access to the five-star services and facilities of Cape Sienna including a 30-metre swimming pool, spa, fitness centre, yoga/Pilates sessions, tour and yacht excursion bookings, and car rental.
- Master Bedroom 1: Panoramic ocean view with poolside deck, aircon and fan, luxury king bed (200w x 190w), spacious closets, LCD projector with DVD player and satellite cable, CD player with sound system and iPod dock, desk and chair, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with 2-person jacuzzi soaking tub, dual vanities, separate shower and toilet, and safety deposit box.
- Master Bedroom 2: Panoramic ocean view with 5m x 2m balcony, aircon and fan, luxury king bed (200w x 190w), walk-in closet, 42-inch flat screen TV with satellite cable, desk and chair, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with 2-person jacuzzi soaking tub, vanity, and separate shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 3: Panoramic ocean view with 4m x 2m balcony, aircon and fan, luxury king bed (200w x 190w), spacious closet, 42-inch flat screen TV with DVD player and satellite cable, desk and chair, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with vanity, separate shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 4 and 5- King (the Family Ocean Suite) have Very own Level with kitchenette and living room- newly built and beautifully done. The family Ocean Suite is a new addition providing spacious accommodation for up to 4 guests with a chill-out atmosphere on the lower level of our Sienna Villa. Accessed by a safe side terrace leading down one level from the pool deck, there is a modern style kitchen and dining area styled in white marble & stunning views of Kamala Bay.This self contained suite is considerably closer to sea level providing the freshest air and a natural ocean soundtrack, all adjustable by glazed siding doors from floor to ceiling. Adjoining is a Master King Bedroom and an additional joining Guest Queen Bedroom with a large shared bathroom, making the lower level Ocean Suite comfortable for a small family. Sliding through from the Master Bedroom, you arrive on a private terrace where the soft ocean breeze keeps the humidity away. The Terrace also has a covered area with a casual furniture layout providing enough space for a small group to relax in peace and comfort separately from the main villa living spaces one level above. Walk beyond a feature Marble wall and an outdoor shower, you have your own private secure access gate leading directly into the popular Sienna Rock, a full service Beach club managed by Cape Sienna Hotel. Such easy access to the hotel's popular tropical pool deck with full bar service during hotel operating hours, makes staying in the Ocean Family Suite quite exclusive. It offers premium decor and views with a level of privacy and easy access to the rest of the Villa and all the Hotel facilities. All guests of Sienna Villa have access to Hotel facilities including a spa, gym, large swimming pool, tennis court and award-winning dining outlets such as Plum & Vanilla Sky Bar which are immediately adjacent the villa at Cape Sienna Hotel.
- Kitchen: Panoramic ocean view, aircon, Western kitchen with 6-burner gas range and dual-oven, bar/breakfast nook with seating for two, 18-inch flat screen TV, wine cellar, landline telephone, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, fridge/freezer, double sink, cappuccino machine, and toaster.
- Dining Room: Panoramic ocean view with five-metre floor to ceiling windows, aircon, and dining room table with seating for 6 people.
- Living Room: Panoramic ocean view with five-metre floor to ceiling windows, aircon and fan, two black crushed velvet sofas for seating up to six people, beanbag chair, home stereo, 50-inch flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Lounge: Panoramic ocean view, sofa with seating for four.
- Pool Lounge Area: outdoor lounging sofa, four sun beds, outdoor dining table and six chairs.
- Office/Study: large hardwood desk/chair plus smaller desk/chair, personal computer with speakers and printer/copier/scanner, library of paperbacks and travel books.
- 16m x 3.7m infinity swimming pool with 3m waterfall, outdoor shower, and pool toys
- Wireless Internet access
- Quality home stereo with home speakers
- One LCD projector and three flat screen TVs
- Satellite cable
- Library of paperbacks and travel books
- Local and long-distance calling from landline phones in all rooms
- Security alarm
Facilities (Cape Sienna Hotel)
- The Poolside Club and Bar
- Sienna Rocks Beach Club
- The Health Club (Gym, Yoga and Pilates)
- The Spa
- The Restaurant and Sky Bar
- Chambre Separe (private room for functions and parties)
- Snooker Room
- The Gallery (Library + Boutique Shop + Sosta Bar)
- 30-meter Pool
- Conference Room
- Tennis Court
No pets No smoking in indoor areas
Check In and Check Out: Check in time is 3.00 pm. Check out prior to midday. We will try and accommodate you where possible, subject to bookings.
Kamala is the nearest swimming beach, less than a kilometer away, so it can be reached easily by car or on foot. Surin Beach, home to some fantastic beachfront cafes and a number of high-end bars and shops, is a 10-minute drive north along a scenic winding road. The vibrant Patong Beach and its wide range of dining, nightlife and shopping choices is 15 minutes south by car.