Phuket Villa 4330
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
At the top of the hillside acreage, this villa has the most stunning and unobstructed views of the northwest mountains surrounding Kamala. Wander up the stairs up from the steep driveway below, up to the sand-washed landing, and take in the quarter-moon infinity pool and surrounding jungle landscape. This stunning landing includes an entrance to the kitchen and spacious living room that includes comfortable and beautifully appointed couches that look onto the infinity pool.
Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors open from the landing to an eight-seater dining room table and open-plan kitchen area. Finished with blue granite bench tops and overlooking the pool and surrounding mountains, this modern kitchen leads outside to a second kitchen area, providing plenty of space to cater and prepare for a large dinner party. Walk outside the living area with a cocktail in hand and take in the view across the infinity pool, past three huge pot plants of bougainvilleas and frangipanis that are suspended in the middle of the pool, and across out to the surrounding mountains.
The semi-detached design of the top floor also allows for a private entrance to the master bedroom, which too features views out over the jungle's treetops and out to the mountains. Finished in a bronze and cream interior, this master bedroom is spacious and light, with a modern study including a faux granite and timber desk. Sit here and contemplate the peaceful, ancient trees and stunning jungle greenery that surrounds you. Three glass panels allow natural light into the office area and floor-to-ceiling sliding doors ensure unobstructed views of the infinity pool. This bedroom includes a magnificent en suite bathroom and two-person bathtub, a separate shower and dual basin bathroom with a modern finish.
The ground floor of this villa has a surprising number of bedrooms; three in all. Embedded within its jungle-like surrounds, the first bedroom is a twin room that includes two single beds, wardrobes and a private en suite bathroom. Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors and a small balcony make a great place for children to occupy themselves, or for an adult to escape and read a book. The second downstairs room is another twin bedroom, with two single beds, views out over the dense surrounding foliage and enough unused space to sleep an entire family. Adorned with Thai hangings and artwork, this bedroom includes an en suite bathroom and an equally huge bathtub. Floor-to-bath level glass windows surrounding the tub provide an incredible sense of elevation above the jungle. Draw a bath, sit in silence and take great joy in spotting some monkeys playing in the surrounding trees.
Just along the way, and behind a surprisingly large sliding door, is the third bedroom. This space is once again enormous and includes a queen-sized bed, en suite bathroom and a private balcony with views straight onto a huge broad leaved tree, and the jungle below. This villa would make a terrific family holiday escape, or for two couples and a few single friends.
In the hills of Kamala Bay Phuket The villa is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. Good restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea-view.
Golf courses are within 20-25 min driving distance Villa Rates Daily rates include trained staff serviced and English speaking Villa Manager Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight)
Guests Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
Baby cot provided free of charge
- All bedrooms are with en-suite bathrooms ADSL internet throughout
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Dining area inside and outside
- Private swimming pool
- LCD TV, Music and home cinema system
- Fully fitted custom made kitchen to Western standards
- Quietly located on the hills of Kamala Bay
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy. Specific routine can be arranged upon request
- A Thai Chef (Thai cuisine) can be hired at an additional cost. Food cost on Guests account
- Comprehensive food and beverage shopping list available
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms or even at the spa of the resort
All Bedrooms | USD $450 per night - USD $750 per night +17.7% Tax
|High||Apr 9, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $550 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||May 1, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019||USD $450 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019||USD $550 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2019 - Jan 7, 2020||USD $750 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2020 - Feb 10, 2020||USD $550 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Feb 11, 2020 - Feb 21, 2020||USD $750 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Feb 22, 2020 - Mar 25, 2020||USD $550 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Mar 26, 2020 - Apr 8, 2020||USD $750 per night||10 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.