Phuket Villa 4354
This villa is located in: Natai Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 4354 is a contemporary 3-storey sea view residence just a few metres from one of Thailand's most unspoilt stretches of sandy beach at Natai, in the province Phang Nga. An ideal choice for families with older children or groups looking to escape the tourist crowds on Phuket, the generous multi-floor design blends indoor and outdoor living with sensational views from the master bedrooms and upper floor lounge, and a spacious sun deck complete with an automated awning that creates an outdoor dining area right by the villa's appealing 18 metre infinity pool.
Villa 4354 is a chic tropical beach home with a distinctive design and leading edge amenities. The 3 storey villa features 4 spacious ensuite bedrooms on the top floor - two of which are sea facing master suites with dramatic views right from their king size beds. The well appointed rear guest rooms (easily adaptable as double or twin bedroom) share a bathroom with glass walled rainshower, making this ideal for older children of friends sharing. One of the upper floor masters opens onto its own expansive, private outdoor terrace, the other features an ensuite bath tub with one way glass for indulgent seaview bathing.
The minimalist, teak and tiled interiors at the villa boast comfortable furnishings throughout. The spacious ground floor living area features and office and lounge, the latter with a wall mounted flat screen TV and satellite connection and served by an ensuite bathroom. A central wood and glass staircase connects to the upper lounge, which slides open on three sides onto the villa's fabulous 18m infinity lap pool and sundeck, drawing in the ocean breezes. Plush sun loungers are poised poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun and the large terrace is also ideal for al fresco dining, with a built-in barbecue unit and automated awning for all weather protection. A fully fitted brand name kitchen occupies the rear section of this floor and serves a spacious indoor dining area and comfortable, recessed TV den.
With a range of indulgent contemporary facilities and comfortable but practical spaces overlooking an unspoilt, picturesque bay, the villa offers an appealing blend of private in and outdoor luxury. It's easy to switch into holiday mode as you drift between the pool, and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces, constantly connected to the fabulous views. The villa comes with a maid, a private chef and a villa manager to deal with individual vacation queries and requests, meaning every need is easily catered for and total comfort is guaranteed. The pace of life soon slows with personal and social time easily balanced thanks to the villa's multiple levels and private spaces. With the beach just a stroll away and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu, there's little need to leave the villa grounds, even on an extended holiday.
A newly added feature to Villa 4354 is an exquisite private spa and sauna hide-away found on the ground floor. Unique to Villa 4354 this private retreat will become the centre of your relaxation and wellbeing . A complete range of massages & treatments can be offered to guests including use of the steam / sauna rooms and cold plunge pool - all within the confines of this specifically designed facility.
- The resident villa staff ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy and the Villa Manager is available to cater to all guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matters arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit personally (usually the day after check in) to further help ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary
- We do appreciate guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine tropical environment
- An on site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on guests' account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities (private tours can also be arranged)
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service upon request and availability
- Private swimming pool with sun deck
- All bedrooms are with en-suite bathrooms
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Flat screen TV with Satellite channels
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Maid's quarter
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Back up generator in time of power outage
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga district is one such location only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
- Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
- There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the estate.
4 Bedrooms | USD $905 per night - USD $2,300 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Apr 22, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $905 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $1,010 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2019 - Sep 26, 2019||USD $905 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 27, 2019 - Oct 7, 2019||USD $1,010 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 8, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019||USD $905 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2019 - Dec 12, 2019||USD $1,010 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 13, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $1,365 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 11, 2020||USD $2,300 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Mar 29, 2020 - Apr 21, 2020||USD $1,365 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 27, 2020 - Jun 30, 2020||USD $905 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Jul 1, 2020 - Aug 31, 2020||USD $1,010 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020||USD $905 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 1, 2020 - Oct 11, 2020||USD $1,010 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 12, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020||USD $905 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2020 - Dec 10, 2020||USD $1,010 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 11, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020||USD $1,365 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.