Phuket Villa 4363
This villa is located in: Natai Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 4363 is a chic tropical residence enhanced by a range of sophisticated, modern luxuries. The villa offers 6 spacious ensuite bedrooms - three on the upper level, three poolside - two of them sea facing master suites with floor to ceiling windows sliding open onto superb views. Guest rooms include two twins, ideal for older children of friends sharing, while two of the poolside bedrooms also share a large bathroom with shower and tub and all the beds boast top quality mattresses that guarantee a good night's sleep.
The villa's expansive central lounge area slides open front and back to draw in the cooling sea breeze, the teak and tiled interiors furnished with plush black and white sofas and armchairs. A spacious family room sits to the left of the entrance and a fully fitted, brand name western kitchen adjoins the bright, glass-walled sea view dining space in the lower level pavillion to the right. All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa's centre piece - a 25m infinity lap pool and sundeck with loungers positioned poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun. Also in the villa's landscaped, beachside garden there's a covered, open sided dining area with a 12 seater dining table and built-in barbecue unit. Down by the beach, a furnished relaxation pavilion provides an idyllic spot for a sunset cocktail and the wide lawns at the front and rear of the villa make for an appealing, spacious private home away from home.
The villa features a cutting edge lighting and entertainment system that allows guests to set the mood in each room. Built-in speakers throughout the villa also mean music can be streamed direct from a central ipod docking station, controlled by a series of wall mounted touch pads. The family room also features a wall mounted, flat screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player. The entire villa opens onto a secluded sandy beach and its impressive size and intelligent layout also makes Sava Villa 4 an appealing choice for private weddings and group celebrations.
With a range of indulgent contemporary facilities and comfortable but practical spaces overlooking an unspoilt, picturesque bay, Villa 4363 offers an appealing blend of private in and outdoor luxury. It's easy to switch into holiday mode as you drift between the pool, outdoor pavillions and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces, constantly connected to the fabulous views. The villa comes with two maids, a private chef and a villa manager to deal with individual requests, so every need is easily catered for and total ease and comfort assured. The pace of life slows down with personal and social time easily balanced thanks to the villa's multiple private spaces. With the beach just steps away, top class facilities and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu, there's little need to leave the villa grounds, even on an extended stay.
- Master suite - upper level: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Master suite - ground level: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedrooms 1 - pool side: queen-size bed (Shared)
- Guest bedrooms 2 - pool side: twin bed (Shared)
- Guest bedrooms 3 - upper level: twin bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedroom 4 - upper level: queen-size bed (Ensuite)
- Infinity lap Pool and sun deck
- Lighting and entertainment system
- Speakers throughout the villa
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Maid's quarter
- Fully equipped
- Western kitchen
- Flat screen TV with Satellite channels (UBC) and DVD in the Family room
- Central iPod docking station
- BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
Trampoline; playground; board games; boogie boards; kayaks;life jackets; inflatable pool float; bicycles; standup paddle boards;Mahjong table; foosball; football/soccer goal post; basketballhoop, badminton equipment; table tennis; pool table; volleyballequipment and safety deposit boxes.
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- 24/7 security guard and gated entrance
Things To Do
- Phuket ElephantSanctuary
- Visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Dino Sea Water Park
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craftstudios, street markets and wall murals
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga is an emerging location only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport, offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
- Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
- There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Estate.
6 Bedrooms | USD $1,800 per night - USD $4,900 per night +17.7% Tax
|Prime||Sep 30, 2023 - Oct 8, 2023||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 9, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023||USD $1,800 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 8, 2023||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $4,900 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jul 1, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 5, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2024 - Dec 8, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 16, 2024 - Jan 7, 2025||USD $4,900 per night||10 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.