Phuket Villa 4403
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
BAAN BANYAN PHUKET IN KAMALA
Baan Banyan is exclusively managed by Villa Getaways
Special Offer 2017:
Low Season USD 1,950 per night (6 bedroom)
High Season USD 2,250 per night (6 bedroom)
Low Season USD 1,550 per night (4 bedroom)
High Season USD 1,950 per night (4 bedroom)
Baan Banyan Phuket is a jewel in the crown of Villa Getaway’s impressive portfolio of stunning Phuket Exclusive Villas in Thailand. A decadent dwelling just for you and a few of your closets friends, this 6-bedroom luxury holiday home affords a magnificent outlook across Kamala Beach to the Andaman Sea.
Perched peacefully on a private hillside location, Baan Banyan Phuket is located in an exclusive estate set among lush jungle surrounds on the Kamala promontory along Phuket’s west coast.
You’re greeted with an elaborate waterfall and rock wall features, but it’s the floor-to-ceiling glass walls offering breathtaking sea views that really give this property its A+ mark.
Another highlight is the 18m infinity pool in a prime position to take in the spectacular azure blue skies and calming ocean horizon. Contemporary design matches seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces with formal living, dining and entertaining areas, while Pavilion-style accommodation imbues the exclusive residence with a traditional Thai appeal.
Baan Banyan Phuket affords 5-star amenities, complete with a full service staff to attend to your every whim. Lavish bedroom suites and first class entertaining and dining facilities, combined with extensive indoor-outdoor lounging areas dotted around the property make this luxury Phuket accommodation ideal for families and groups of up to 12 people.
The enviable hillside location in the Waterfall Cove estate is known as the “Millionaire’s Mile”, with the exclusive address encompassing a number of luxury villas and 5-star resorts, including the stunning Andara and adult-only guest accommodations at Cape Sienna Hotel.
White sandy beaches are a 10-minute walk away, while the charming Kamala town, a former fishing village, features a quality selection of restaurants, shops and local markets. You’re also perfectly positioned to toss a coin to choose from nearby Surin, Bang Tao or Patong beaches. Patong is definitely a must-do evening event. You haven’t been to Phuket unless you’ve seen Bangla Road at night, with its mix of glamour, glitz and gaudiness.
Take advantage of cooking classes at nearby 5-star Paresa Resort, just a short stroll from your sumptuous Kamala villa. By special arrangement, Baan Banyan villa guests may enjoy the resort’s spa and fitness facilities at reduced rates. Laguna Golf Course and the Royal Phuket Marina are also choices to add to your ‘to do’ holiday list.
Enjoy a luxury stay at Baan Banyan Phuket exclusive villa compound with friends for a sensational and unforgettable getaway.
- Welcoming reception with waterfall and feature rock wall feature
- Spacious, light-filled rooms throughout
- 6 bedrooms, each enjoying magnificent ocean views, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- 4 large master bedrooms set in two separate pavilions for unsurpassed privacy
- Spacious suites furnished with king size beds, private balconies, walk-in robes and luxurious ensuite bathrooms
- Top floor master bedrooms featuring four-poster wooden beds, set under dramatic vaulted ceilings
- Wide terrace across entire property frontage
- Inviting 18m x 5m deep blue-tiled infinity pool
- Floating shaded sala (gazebo), ideal for sunset cocktails
- Poolside barbecue entertaining complete with shaded dining area
- The bottom floor features two guest bedrooms, each with twin beds that convert into king-sized beds, ensuite bathrooms and sea-view showers
- Office with printer, featuring the rocky hillside as its back wall and wide ocean views from large windows
- Extensive use of natural materials throughout, including stone, rich wooden floors and ceiling beams
- Hidden air-conditioning throughout
- Villa guests enjoy private access to the sea along a footpath leading to a rocky cove
- Free-form double Jacuzzi tubs in all four master suites
- Modern showcase kitchen with four-burner stove, oven, wine fridge and large fridge/freezer, plus top-quality cooking equipment and dinnerware for entertaining in style
- Fully equipped staff kitchen, separate staff quarters and utility room
- Downstairs media room with home theatre system and small dining area
- Home automation from AVC, cable TV, audio-visual entertainment system, 52-inch LED screen and DVD in every living space and all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa
- Local phone services in every living space and all bedrooms
- iPod/MP3 docks
- Covered car parking
- Four full-time service staff including a full-time cook for sensational Thai dishes
- Estate security entrance with 24-hour guards
- Round trip airport transfers
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping service
- Linen and towels changed twice a week
- Concierge service for arranging local tours and sport activities
- Massage and spa treatments, by arrangement
- Laundry, by arrangement
- Babysitter/child-minding by appointment
- Car and driver hire
- Thai cooking lessons by arrangement
- Yacht charter, scuba diving, golf tee-times, restaurant reservations, can all be organised by friendly service staff, with extensive local knowledge
- Baan Banyan Phuket is a Non-Smoking villa
- Guests who are not registered on the rental agreement must first obtain permission from the owner to stay at the rental premises
The villa incurs a strictly No Drugs policy
4 Bedrooms | USD $1,700 per night - USD $2,500 per night
|Low||May 1, 2017 - Nov 30, 2017||USD $1,700 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Dec 1, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||USD $2,500 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 15, 2018||N/A||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 16, 2018 - Apr 30, 2018||USD $2,500 per night||5 nights min|
6 Bedrooms | USD $2,500 per night - USD $4,500 per night
|Low||May 1, 2017 - Nov 30, 2017||USD $2,500 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Dec 1, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||USD $3,550 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 15, 2018||USD $4,500 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 16, 2018 - Apr 30, 2018||USD $3,550 per night||5 nights min|
Real Client Reviews
The photo's on the website does not do any justice for how incredible this Villa actually is. The attention to detail, the smell and aroma, the view, the features are all on a different level.
We stayed in Thailand for 5 days and despite having plans to site see and do various tourist activities, my husband and I found ourselves not wanting to leave the villa.
The villa comes equipped with 3 full time staff who are wonderful and so attentive. We would be in the pool and drinking coconuts would magically appear. They were attentive yet not invasive.
The full time chef will cook whatever you desire at whatever time. Overall the experience and stay was incredible.
You need to visit to really comprehend how beautiful the property really is.
Our stay so far has been excellent! In this stunning serene location every detail in the villa, from the superb choice of decor to the high level of materials and craftsmanship at every turn must be truly recognised and appreciated. The staff have been very professional and helpful especially our villa manager, Ms Wan.
Dining in the villa has also been a delight as the food has been superb. I would be grateful if you could pass on my highest regards to the villa owner for facilitating our stay in his beautiful residence.
The Villa was fantastic, as was Waan. You have an incredible asset in Waan. I hope you convey our feedback to the owner. She made our stay absolutely wonderful. I will definitely recommend this villa to other friends.
It truly was a spectacular villa and the level of service matched the beautiful surroundings. In particular, Kookkai in our opinion went over and above during our stay which made our holiday even more special and a large reason we would return to this villa. She was fantastic!
Thanks again for your assistance in this booking and we look forward to dealing with your company in the future as we found the whole experience seamless.
It was beyond fantastic. It was surreal!
Thanks so much for all your efforts to get us there. My guests and my Family had the most wonderful time. We just didn't want to leave.
As for the food. Well. Everything that was prepared for us was so amazing. The service was superlative and the staff were so attentive and engaging. Yes, that is the renowned Thai hospitality, but on holiday, it made the entire stay such a fulfilling and rewarding experience. They do try hard to please, but they do it so nicely!
The accommodation. Yes, what a superb location away from all the buzz and naturally beautiful as well.
Thanks to YOU Kris for your suggestion and the incredible subsidy you put in place. I believe you went way beyond what would normally be expected from the standard services you provide. You actually didn't have to do anything more than usual, but you did, and that is testimony to the extreme level of service you put into your work. We all appreciated the level of entreatment bestowed upon us and I thank you wholeheartedly for that.