Phuket Villa 4480
This villa is located in: Kalim Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 4480 is a sophisticated luxury haven, carefully crafted to suit its spectacular surroundings. Built as a private holiday home by the architect who designed the entire estate, clean lines and geometric angles hint at the homeowner's artistic profession – softened with plush furnishings and enlivened with colorful artwork – to create an overall atmosphere of modern tropical minimalism.
An entrance staircase descends dramatically from the foyer into the main living room, an airy space featuring a custom-made oversize sofa suite, its stark modular lines mirroring the panoramic ocean horizon sweeping as wide as the eye can see. Guests can effortlessly drift between the villa’s multidimensional spaces, indoor and out; the glass enclosure of the double-height central lounge can be slid all the way open to allow the space to flow seamlessly from the outdoor dining area, through the lounge and out onto the al fresco pool terrace and open air relaxation pavilion.
Oozing industrial chic, the covered outdoor dining space features a top-of-the-line barbecue unit built into the granite island kitchen counter and a long dinner table and benches made of matching brushed concrete. The addition of a poolside sala, perched on the corner of the plot and overlooking the Andaman sea, means sundowner rituals easily become an irresistible part of the stay. Meanwhile, an on-site office, dedicated AV room and attached games room with billiards table ensure there’s plenty to keep friends or colleagues entertained after a day of exploring or brainstorming without ever leaving the villa’s enchanting view-soaked surrounds.
Just as communal mix-and-mingle spaces abound, five spacious bedrooms await their guests and offer private retreat at the end of an activity-packed day. Outdoor bathtubs are sunken into the private terraces of three en-suite rooms, while master bedroom guests are invited for an extended al fresco soak on their secluded terrace.
Villa 4480 is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
- 5 bedrooms
- 15 meter infinity-edge private pool
- Outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
- Outdoor BBQ with shaded al fresco dining area
- Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
- Oversized dining table can accommodate very large groups
- Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
- Home office
- High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
- 64" wall mounted LCD TV + DVD in media room
- 47" wall mounted LCD TV in dining area
- Games room atrium with built-in bar
- Pool table
- Direct oceanfront location - 50 meters above sea level
- All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
- Ideal for large adult groups (for example: corporate retreats)
- The most modern villa at the estate in terms of contemporary furnishings
All Bedrooms | USD $2,200 per night - USD $3,900 per night
|Prime||Oct 1, 2019 - Nov 30, 2019||USD $2,500 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 1, 2019 - Dec 20, 2019||USD $2,700 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 21, 2019 - Feb 23, 2020||USD $3,900 per night||14 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 24, 2020 - Apr 18, 2020||USD $2,500 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Apr 19, 2020 - Apr 22, 2020||USD $2,700 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 28, 2020 - May 31, 2020||USD $2,500 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Jun 1, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020||USD $2,200 per night||3 nights min|