Phuket Villa 454
This villa is located in: Kalim Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Phuket Villa 454 is a sophisticated, generous family-style holiday home with a multi-level design that makes full use of the property's dramatic hillside and oceanfront location. This stunning, contemporary villa offers a rich blend of bold colors, striking furnishings and incredible island views.
A centerpiece entrance and staircase descends from the foyer into the main lounge, the Andaman Sea glittering through the vaulted glass facade. Clear doors slide all the way open onto a wide pool terrace wrapped around an infinity pool with sunken whirlpool and furnished with cushioned loungers. A separate, covered outdoor relaxation sala and a dedicated al fresco dining space encourage guests to literally “live the view” during their stay.
Inside the villa, wooden floors, doors and ceilings match the rich tropical surroundings, while Asian inspired artwork, plush furnishings and inspired decorative touches add a sense of individuality to the villa’s homey ambience.
Clever design touches such as varied bedroom configurations and generous space allocations add versatile options for larger families and groups. The bedrooms are designed in six individual sanctuaries, each featuring en-suite bathrooms and individual terraces to breathe in the ocean panorama whenever the impulse beckons. Unique additions such as hidden outdoor bathtubs add options for indulgent and exclusive private pleasure.
Younger members of the family are well catered for with a playroom attached to the kids' twin bedroom, where a foosball table and bean bags provide an entertaining space for children to gather. An equally creative use of the expansive living spaces provides guests at this villa with endless options for personalized diversion, whether it’s relaxing in front of a movie on the large projector screen in the AV room, challenging family members or colleagues to a game of table tennis in the games room, or working out on the elliptical trainer while you drift into the coastal vistas.
Villa 454 is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
- 6 bedrooms
- 13 meter infinity-edge private pool
- Outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
- Outdoor BBQ and al fresco dining area
- Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
- Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
- High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
- Wall mounted screen and projection TV + DVD in home theatre
- Games room with ping-pong table & elliptical trainer
- 42" Plasma TV + DVD in family room
- 40" LCD TV + DVD in master bedroom
- 25" wall mounted LCD TV in dining area
- Kids playroom adjacent to bedroom 4 with foosball table
- Direct oceanfront location - 50 meters above sea level
- All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
- Ideal for larger families (lots of space and kid-friendly amenities)
- Pool level bedroom 2 has fewer stairs than the other bedrooms
All Bedrooms | USD $2,200 per night - USD $3,900 per night
|Low||Jun 1, 2021 - Sep 30, 2021||USD $2,200 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 1, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021||USD $2,500 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 1, 2021 - Dec 20, 2021||USD $2,700 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 21, 2021 - Feb 23, 2022||USD $3,900 per night||14 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 24, 2022 - Apr 18, 2022||USD $2,500 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Apr 19, 2022 - Apr 22, 2022||USD $2,700 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 28, 2022 - May 31, 2022||USD $2,500 per night||3 nights min|