Phuket Villa 469
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
Villa 469 IN KATA
A trip to Phuket Island isn’t complete without a stroll throughout the gorgeous village-style streets of Kata, let alone spending a day lying on this stunning stretch of sand along Phuket’s southwest coast. Therefore this luxury 3-bedroom hillside penthouse in Kata provides all the appeal, combining exclusive private accommodation with all the local treats right on the doorstep of this charming Phuket location.
Set atop a hillside between Kata and Karon beaches, this private luxury residence offers sleek modern interiors, which are complimented by expansive views across the Andaman Sea. Managed by Villa Getaways, this Phuket Exclusive Villa is situated in a modern, boutique-style condominium. You’re just a short stroll away from elegant shopping, sensational restaurants and Kata’s buzzing nightlife. The local Thai people are a treat in themselves, with friendly smiling faces to greet you at every turn.
One of three top-floor luxury penthouse residences in the building, you will enjoy the largest interior and most privately positioned of the three. Enjoy splashing in your own private infinity plunge pool or take advantage of the 8m x 8m infinity pool and 20m lap pool that exist within the building’s generous design.
Enjoy cocktails in a contemporary setting on the spacious terrace overlooking the ocean. Frameless glass balustrading, plus floor to ceiling windows that take in the majestic sea views from the main living area, all help to give this sought-after luxury accommodation a 5-star rating.
The uninterrupted ocean views are complemented by ultra-modern design features including a huge L-shape kitchen complete with dining area. Watch the waves roll in on your own private sun lounges or cool off in the plunge pool or with an outdoor shower. The master bedroom is fitted with a large jacuzzi, separate ‘his and hers’ sinks, two large wardrobes and a king size bed, while private rain showers are a popular feature in several rooms.
Villa 469 offers discerning travellers a chance to unwind on their exclusive Phuket holiday, while enjoying all the treasures of the local Kata area.
- 3 bedrooms, complete with ensuites with double sinks and rain showers
- 1 king size bedroom, plus 1 room with twin beds which can be pushed together
- 4 bathrooms
- Accommodation for 6 adults
- 4 flat-screen satellite TVs with DVD, CDs and a Bose iPod docking station for your choice of music
- Remote-controlled air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
- Electronic blockout blinds to keep the sun at bay, if you’ve sampled the evening delights of dinner and dancing the night before
- Remote-controlled shade over the plunge pool for sun protection
- State of the art contemporary kitchen with new appliances, including Siemens oven, microwave and dishwasher, along with a top of the line Fisher & Paykel refrigerator
- Fully air-conditioned gym in the complex
- You’ll find welcome grocery provisions in fridge upon your arrival
- Complimentary water throughout the duration of your stay (it is not recommended to drink unfiltered local water)
- 24-hour building security
- Complimentary cot and high-chair upon request
- One reserved car space for Villa 469 guests only
- Free daily maid service (linen and fresh towels are provided)
- Complimentary morning market runs to drive you into town
- Personal Thai cooking chef upon request
- Catered cocktail parties upon request for additional fees
- Laundry services for an additional fee
- Motorcycle hire available upon request
- Room service to your room is provided by the hotel next door
- Massage and spa treatments also provided by the hotel next door
Child Safety: Parents to two children themselves, the owners of Villa 469 have made extensive provisions to childproof the luxury residence and have considered child safety in the design features of this exclusive Kata holiday property.
**Please note that we do allow for a "normal" usage of electricity per day. If you go above the normal usage which is 100 KW per day then we do charge 7THB per KW over the allotted amount. Thank you for being eco-friendly.
All Bedrooms | USD $750 per night - USD $1,400 per night
|High||Nov 1, 2020 - Dec 14, 2020||USD $950 per night||7 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2020 - Jan 15, 2021||USD $1,400 per night||14 nights min|
|High||Jan 16, 2021 - Apr 30, 2021||USD $950 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||May 1, 2021 - Oct 31, 2021||USD $750 per night||5 nights min|
Real Client Reviews
The villa is good and comfortable, and it has a good location, but only the decoration is a little old.
Overall, it's quite satisfactory.