Cam Ranh Villa 13116
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Tennis Court
- Daily Breakfast
Spread over 1,000 square metres (10,764 square feet) with breathtaking views of Vinh Hy Bay, Villa 13116 provides easy access to the beach and combines a number of pavilions set around a private swimming pool. Ideal for groups and families, the residence offers an abundance of space and consummate comfort, allowing guests to come together in an unforgettable location. While the infinity pool is at the villa’s heart, areas for entertaining include a dining pavilion and expansive outdoor deck space. A butler is on hand 24/7 to ensure a seamless stay. While built around reconnection and togetherness, the residence also offers privacy, with separate king-sized bedrooms housed within their own private pavilions.
Part of The Resort, from their curving roofs peeping the threeline to their latticed windowa and discreet natural materials, all properties are at one with nature. With easy accesst to the resort's clifftop restaurants and pool, lakeside estate's spa and golden sand beach, they draw on the grace and artful simplicity of Vietnamese design, surrounded pristine jungle and the crystal waters of Vinh Hy Bay, just waiting to be explored.
Your stay includes
- Return car transfer from/to Cam Ranh airport (min 3 nights stay)
- Daily a la carte breakfast at the main restaurant
- Daily activities for children (excluding cooking class)
- Use of all non motorised watersports equipment
- Laundry except dry cleaning
- Welcome reception with champagne and canape in the residence
- Daily scheduled morning wellness class
- One movie night with popcorn and ice cream in residence by the pool
- Access to fitness centre, Pilates studio and tennis court
- In-room refreshment and non alcoholic beverages
- Daily afternoon tea at the main restaurant
- One 60-minutes massage for two guests per master bedroom (min 3-nights stay)
- Exclusive luggage packing service
- Views of Vinh Hy Bay
- Five bedroom pavilions with king-size beds
- Espresso machine
- Wi-Fi, TV, Netflix, Bose sound system, safe
- Private swimming pool
- Living and dining pavilions
- 24/7 butler service
- Expansive timber sun deck
- Personal bar
- Private residence buggy
Explore and experience surroundings
- Explore Vinh Hy Bay by kayak or catamaran
- Admire a rainbow of corals whilst snorkelling clear waters
- Explore nearby fishing villages and
- Discover the ancient culture of the Cham people
- Trekking the coastline, where The Resort is a gateway to the 29,000-hectare Nui Chua National Park which sits within the Nui Chua Unesco Biosphere Reserve
- Reef encounters in the Vinh Hy Bay conservation area or glide over the surface of Vinh Hy Bay in one of The Resort’s “glass” bottom kayaks
- Journeys in the lost kingdom, starting in Phan Rang with a visit to the Cham Museum to the Po Klong Garai Cham Towers
- Sacred Cham experience, The Cham is well-known for their cuisine,while enjoying dinner, allow your senses to embrace the beauty of nature, listen to the sounds of wildlife, feel the ocean breeze and gaze at the graceful ‘starry night’ sky. There are very few masters in a Cham society, Join him for a blessing ceremony in the Cham style
- Golf experience, located 20-minutes’ drive from The Resort, Nara Binh Tien Golf Course rests between the majestic Nui Chua mountains and the sweeping sand dunes of Binh Tien beach
- Summit the King on a spectacular full-day trek, Explore Nui Chua National Park and the surrounding Unesco Biosphere Reserve with a 27km trek – the longest offered by The Resort
- Family activities, Embark on a family adventure or take advantage of time alone while kids throw themselves into crafts, games and cultural or active pursuits.
- Individual Wellness Immersions and half- or full-day spa programmes
- Two private lake view hydrotherapy suites, each featuring a heated stone treatment table, steam room, Jacuzzi and cold plunge pool
- Dedicated studio space for Pilates and yoga
- State-of-the-art gym and fitness facilities, Pilated Studio is equipped with Allegro Reformers and other Pilates specific equipment, while stepped terraces lead to the the lake and outdoor Yoga Pavilion, the latest in cardiovascular and weight training machinery, the spacious Gymnasium features floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the lake.
- Floodlit tennis courts on site
- Extensive spa menu including Aman Signature treatments, haircare and traditional Vietnamese massage
The Resort's dining venues
The Restaurant and Terrace
- From its hilltop perch, the Restaurant offers all-day dining celebrating the fragrant flavours of Vietnamese cuisine With a menu that makes the most of seasonal market produce and the daily catch from local fishing boats, the columned
- Air-conditioned interior spills onto a terrace with sweeping views of the dramatic coastline.
The Beach Club
- Down beside the golden-sand shore, a short stroll from the sea, the Beach Club is backed by huge granite boulders with a shaded dining area and deck overlooking the pool.
- Open for lunch
- As well as poolside drinks and snacks throughout the day
- A specialty is freshly grilled fish
- Looking out over Nui Chua National Park from beneath the eaves of the Central Pavilion, the Bar is a relaxing atmospheric space drawing design inspiration from traditional Vietnamese teahouses.
- With local art and photography on the walls and distant mountain views, it is a comfortable, contemplative space in which to sink into a leather armchair and sip a house cocktail.
- Vinh Hy Village, Ninh Thuan
- The nearest airport to The Resort is Cam Ranh (Nha Trang) Airport - CXR, a 75-minute drive away.
- Direct flights to Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) are available from several key Asian cities, including Seoul, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Guangzhou.
An additional tax of 16.6% will be applied.