Phuket Villa 450
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Car & Driver
VILLA SALIKA IN CHALONG
Villa Salika is exclusively managed by Villa Getaways
Escape the daily grind with a luxury getaway in premier surroundings at Villa Salika on Rawai Beach. Situated in the beautiful south-east coast of Phuket in Chalong Bay, guests are in close proximity to the main boat harbour for Phuket Island. Scuba diving and tours to the stunning Phi Phi islands are only a short drive away from your exclusive luxury villa in Chalong Bay.
While you’re within easy reach of beautiful white sandy beaches and many Phuket tourist attractions, you can simply enjoy your tropical island paradise in complete privacy – with accommodation for up to 12 people. You won’t find a crowd clamouring for your stunning swimming pool, complete with full-sized Jacuzzi fringed by a tranquil lotus pond.
Frangipani trees skirt the perimeter of your stylish residence, with a design highlight being the magnificent outdoor sala overlooking the bay to enjoy relaxed breakfasts, lunch or cocktails before dinner.
Designed and furnished in contemporary Asian style, the villa provides tasteful and comfortable accommodation for families, couples, a yoga retreat or corporate venue.
Villa Salika offers the luxury and convenience of a 5-star hotel with the comfort of a private residence. The villa complex houses a beautifully arranged series of structures designed in Northern Thai style and equipped with all modern amenities and comforts.
A spacious living room greets visitors on arrival, with ample seating and dining facilities for 12. Upstairs lies the master bedroom with its stunning four-poster bed, oversized sofa, huge balcony overlooking the bay and an outdoor sunken spa bath with private massage pavilion.
The west wing of the villa houses a large yoga practice studio that comfortably accommodates 12 practitioners. It has its own private bedroom facilities for trainer or guest use. Alternatively, the studio can double as a meeting area for corporate use.
Villa Salika’s private Rawai Beach setting and attention to detail afford the highest quality luxury holiday stay in the Chalong Bay area.
- 4 elegantly appointed bedrooms are situated around the property, each with bathroom and shower facilities and Sony TVs
- Family bedrooms are adjoining rooms 3 and 4, comprising 1 queen and 2 twin beds
- Beds 2 and 5 boast king-sized beds and sunken baths, each with private entrance
- All rooms are air conditioned with satellite TV and DVD
- 5-star accessories, include: towels, linens, bedroom slippers, hair driers, shampoo, body wash, body lotion, hand soap and bath oils/salts on request
- Wireless internet access, telephone, fax facilities and PC for guest use
- Fully equipped western-style kitchen
- In-house laundry available for a small fee
- Dry-cleaning can be sent and collected upon order
- Comfortable grounds, with private rest areas dotted throughout the property
- Thai style decoration and garden sculptures and reliefs
- Thai chef available upon request, to have meals served in the sala or dining room
- Two housemaids and a house boy providing service from 7am to 10pm unless otherwise prearranged
- 1 gardener
- Complimentary transfers to and from Phuket International Airport (which is roughly 1-hour’s drive from the villa)
- 8-hour use of your own personal driver from 7am to 5pm, with other use negotiable
- Additional cars available for additional fees with fuel charged to guest account
- Thai massage can be arrange within the villa on a few hour’s notice, or visit the spa facilities at one of the nearby resorts
Activities in Phuket
Phuket’s year-round warm climate makes it an ideal holiday destination for outdoor enthusiasts. There are excellent facilities for sailing, parasailing, jetskiing, fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving. Not a beach lover? The island has many attractions to offer, including rainforest trekking, visits to temples, Muay Thai boxing, spas, golf and horse riding. Catch a boat to Krabi on the Thai mainland for some rock-climbing fun. You’ll find endless shopping opportunities at Phuket Night Markets or Central Festival shopping centre. Talk to your friendly Villa Salika staff to arrange your daily activities.
All Bedrooms | USD $850 per night - USD $1,850 per night
|High||Jan 15, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $1,150 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||May 1, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019||USD $850 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2019 - Jan 14, 2020||USD $1,850 per night||14 nights min|
Real Client Reviews
We are so happy to have a great team in the villa. Everything is perfect!! They are helpful and friendly.
We are surprised to received a cake to celebrate our 25th friendship!!! What a big surprise! They are so thoughtful.
Hope the weather continues be nice!
The villa is very nice. My friends are forwarding the villa's pics to their friends too and their friends wanna to know more about the villa :)
Thanks again for your great help!