Byron Bay Villa 51329
This villa is located in: Bangalow, Byron Bay, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
A 7 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Villa 51329 is the ideal family escape designed in an uber stylish mixture of comfort and luxury. Split over two levels, the property features 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and sleeps up to 12 guests (max 10 adults) in complete comfort. Following a recent refurbishment, it boasts a brand new designer kitchen, new bathrooms, fabulous decor and a number of modern touches that will delight even the most discerning guests. Designed with the environment in mind, Villa 51329 features earthy tones and a variety of natural materials to ensure the home blends seamlessly into its glorious natural surroundings.
This stylish villa is the perfect retreat for the laid back lifestyle that this area is famous for and offers multiple open plan indoor and outdoor entertainment areas including a large verandah for outdoor living.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 12, max 10 adults)
• Master bedroom: king bed with ensuite, french doors with access to front verandah and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: double bed with ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3: double bed with ceiling fan, french doors with access to front verandah
• Bedroom 4: kids room – double / single bunk bed, ceiling fan
• Bedroom 5: queen bed, ceiling fan
• Bedroom 6 (downstairs studio): four post queen bed with mosquito net
All bathrooms have recently been completely renovated and feature stylish natural finishes along with ultra modern amenities.
• Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): rain shower, toilet, single vanity, touch lighting on mirror
• Bathroom 2 (shared, upstairs): freestanding bath, shower, single vanity, toilet
• Bathroom 3 (shared, downstairs): toilet, shower, single vanity
• 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 12 (max 10 adults)
• Main house on upper level with separate self-contained studio and entertainment room on lower level
• Open plan kitchen and dining, plus adjacent living area with fireplace
• Air conditioning in living area plus ceiling fans in bedrooms
• SmartTV with Netflix and other streaming services
• Spacious renovated bathrooms
• Baby cot, high chair, and baby gate
• Numerous indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
• Beautiful inground pool
• Stylish fire pit and veggie garden set in tropical garden surrounds
• Rear lane access with space for 2 – 4 cars in the driveway
• 3 minute walk to shops and cafes on Bangalow’s charming main street
• 10 minute drive to Byron Bay
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.