Sydney Villa 51390
This villa is located in: Bellevue Hill, Sydney, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
The houses in blue-ribbon Bellevue Hill are palatial examples of perfect luxury, and this modern family retreat doesn’t disappoint. Boasting spacious living, superb amenities and a sunny fenced garden with private pool and barbecue, this is the ideal escape for a family or group of friends wanting to stay in the most exclusive of destinations, with accommodation to match.
A superb example of broken-plan living creates distinct entertaining spaces, each with its luxurious charm, whilst keeping you connected to the rest of the space. Think grand marble-topped breakfast bar overlooking a chic sofa arrangement next to statement modern art and lighting; follow the room around and you’ll find a formal indoor dining table and a luxe cocktail bar. Full-sized sliding doors surround the space, extending your relaxation into the sublime fenced garden, and inviting you to make use of the barbeque, alfresco table and of course your private pool. Offering peace and privacy alongside unbeatable space and delights this is the perfect place for a family to relax and unwind. Encourage your teens to command the barbeque whilst you mix cocktails and mocktails at the bar before a casual poolside evening.
For a bit of alone time, you can also find a smaller, cosy living room, where chic bouclé armchairs overlook a grand fireplace – the perfect reading nook. The five bedrooms in this grand home allow you ample space to relax and unwind, with the ensuite master opening onto a sunny balcony. Two of the bedrooms also provide desk space, making this a great choice for a working holiday.
Conveniently situated between the city, the harbour and Bondi Beach, you can truly enjoy the best of all of Sydney’s cultural offerings in the sought-after Bellevue Heights locale. Within walking distance are the local harbour beaches, and two charming local villages, packed with gourmet foods (try Patrick’s for fresh fruit) and lively cafes. Stop into The Grumpy Baker, famous for bouncy sourdough bread and flakey chocolate croissants, or Tucker, for the best aromatic coffee. Further afield, explore the exclusive Point Piper and Rose Bay, or the upmarket Double Bay and Woollahra for boutique shopping and famous dining.
- Quiet private location
- 5 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Private pool
- Air conditioning
- Heating, Fire Place
- Fully fenced garden
- Alfresco dining in a shaded area
- Broken-plan living area and separate living room with TV
- Kitchen island
- Coffee maker, Cooking basics, Dishes and silverware, Toaster, Oven
- Essentials, Hair dryer, Shampoo, First aid kit
- Pantry space with laundry facilities (washing & dryer )
- Cocktail bar
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Desk space for working
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen(Ground floor)
- Bedroom 2: 1 xDouble
- Bedroom 3: 1 xDouble
- Bedroom 4: 1 xMaster bedroomKing
- Bedroom 5: 1 x Single with trundle
- Escape the city, and immerse yourself in one of Sydney’s best-kept secrets; Bedouin Restaurant, Bar & Lounge in neighbouring Double Bay. Inspired by three generations of family heritage, Bedouin pays homage to the Middle East, through traditional Lebanese food, paired with elegant interiors and lush settings.
- Pick up a morning coffee from Tucker – one of the best cafes around.
- Head over for a day trip to Bondi Beach. In cooler weather take on the coastal Coogee to Bondi walk, or in summer sun bake on the sand and hit the waves with a surf lesson!
- If you’re a keen swimmer, a 20-minute walk will take you to the Murray Rose Pool, known to locals as 'Red Leaf'. A beautiful harbourside tidal pool, which is not to be missed. You can enjoy diving from the wraparound deck or taking a more chilled approach and sunbathing on the floating pontoon.