Seminyak Villa 3585
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3585 means a blessing – so named and designed by the owners as this quiet space in the popular Seminyak area that gives its guests a beautiful, relaxing and peaceful experience! In keeping with local traditions, the villa has been blessed with a local Balinese ceremony called “Melaspas”. This ceremony is generally conducted to seek divine blessings for everybody who come in contact with the villa, be it guests or staff who service the place!
Located in a secluded lane off Jalan Drupadi, Villa 3585 is blessed with a fantastic location from which you can easily make the most of your visit to Bali. It’s close to, what’s known locally as, ‘Eat Street’ where you’ll find a wide range of cafes, warungs and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, Gado Gado, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. Also, just a few minutes walk away, is Jalan Dhyana Pura – a street rapidly gaining a reputation for its vibrant live music scene, quality restaurants and colourful shops. The beach too, is just a short walking distance from the villa. The villas excellent location means that dining, shopping and spa facilities are all available within a radius of one kilometer!
The main pavilion sits behind the pool and houses the living space, dining area, kitchen and study. The living area has been designed for casual comfort and is the perfect place for family and friends to congregate at any time of the day or night. This area is equipped with a big television and a music system with a high quality surround sound system for the listening pleasure of our guests.
The dining space is on the other side of the living area, in front of the kitchen. This has been designed in such a way to enable guests to enjoy their meal while listening to music, watching TV or a movie, along with easy accessibility to the kitchen. The elegant dining table allows for a prestigious private dining experience if guests so wish.
The open plan kitchen is located behind the living and dining area with a fully fitted gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, juicer, water gallon, frige-freezer, chinaware and glassware to cater to all needs. Most of the crockery provided has been sourced from “Jenggala” (the state-of-the-art designer boutique for high quality and handcrafted ceramic goods of international standards available in Bali).
Adjoined to the left hand side of this main living space is the office, which has a small desk and large television. This room also features two single beds and can be used as an extra bedroom when required.
All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioners and double wardrobes, fitted with safety deposit lockers for the convenience of our guests. The bedrooms are also equipped with ceiling fans and have adequate seating amenities available. All of the four air-conditioned bedrooms and the main living area overlook the swimming pool on two sides, with beautiful tropical landscape around the pool area.
The fourth room, located to the left of the main living space doubles as an office, featuring a small desk, television and DVD player. This makes the bedroom best suited to children or young adults.
Grounds & Landscaping
The centre of the villa grounds are dominated by a T-shaped swimming pool. The pool is surrounded by a tropical garden with green grass, palms, the ubiquitous frangipani trees and others tropical plants. The area between the two guesthouses features a unique water feature that holds a statue of the revered Ganesha (the Hindu god with an elephant trunk) and both these rooms overlook the swimming pool.
There are two shaded pavilions within the garden, the first houses a day bed. Guests can take a dip in the pool and then relax, read or take a massage on this daybed. The other, newly constructed pavilion features a fully equipped barbeque bar has been installed for the pleasure of our guests. This bale offers a fridge and BBQ as well as a kitchen sink – an ideal place to hold a barbeque party! Both the bales are equipped with fans for guests to use in the warmer months
Services & Facilities
- Four en-suite bedrooms one with king-size bed, one with queen-size bed, two with twin single beds.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned, have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets, bedroom doors with an additional screen door
- Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fully equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- DVD/CD player, music streamed throughout the villa
- Private swimming pool 50m2 with shallow step-in.
- Pool side bale with day bed, great for massages and snoozing
- Barbeque and bar counter with sitting sofa.
- Lying chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outside shower
- Private off-street parking
- Generator back up in case of power failure
- Complimentary Groceries Shopping Assistant without any surcharge.
- Daily Housekeeping 08.00 Am – 04.00 PM.
- Daily professional personal guest assistant service, 07.00 AM – 11.00 PM.
- Professional and helpful 24 hours security services
- Fully staffed: manager, guest assistant, Villa attendant, engineering, gardeners and pool attendant, security guards.
All Bedrooms | USD $415 per night - USD $599 per night +21.0% Tax
|Prime||May 16, 2018 - Oct 10, 2018||USD $499 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 11, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019||USD $599 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.