Seminyak Villa 3581
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Located in a secluded lane off Jalan Drupadi, Villa 3581 is blessed with a fantastic location from which you can easily make the most of your visit to Bali. It’s close to, what’s known locally as, ‘Eat Street’ where you’ll find a wide range of cafes, warungs and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, Gado Gado, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. Also, just a few minutes walk away, is Jalan Dhyana Pura – a street rapidly gaining a reputation for its vibrant live music scene, quality restaurants and colourful shops. The beach too, is just a short walking distance from the villa. The villas excellent location means that dining, shopping and spa facilities are all available within a radius of one kilometer!
The single-storey villa has high thatched roofs and wooden furnishings, which mix the Bali of old with modern luxurious living. The main pavilion overlooks the pool and gardens, housing the living space, kitchen, dining area and two air-conditioned bedrooms. The living area, which has a LCD television as well as a DVD and CD player, with sofas which provide a good space for gathering as a family or group of friends. Adjoined to this is the dining room, which is furnished with an elegant table and chairs. It is close enough to the living space giving guests the option to enjoy a movie while eating. The fully-equipped kitchen in the corner of the living room has a stove, a microwave, a coffee maker, a juicer, a water dispenser, cutlery and china sets. The main pavilion has lockable doors so that children cannot go to the pool unattended. There is also an office at one side of this living space, which can be used as an extra bedroom on request.
One of the three bedrooms is attached to the main living space, with the office on the other side which can be used as a fourth bedroom when needed. The other two bedrooms are located within twin guesthouses which are separated by landscaped gardens. They feature a twin or double bed, dependant on your needs. All rooms have a safety deposit box in the wardrobe and air-conditioning as well as en-suite bathrooms, some with a bath tub and all with an open shower along with exclusive guest supplies such as soap and shampoo.
Grounds & Landscaping
The grounds of the villa are dominated by a massive infinity pool, surrounded by lawn and gardens full of palms and tropical plants. There’s also a gazebo with daybed for lazy days in a shady spot with a book and refreshing drink. There is also a BBQ bar, which is perfect for entertaining and celebrating with family and friends.
Guests will enjoy a sense of seclusion by the private pool which is surrounded by leafy Balinese gardens.
Services & Facilities
- Four en-suite bedrooms, three with king-sized beds, and one with twin single beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors are protected by an additional screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons, sports
- DVD/CD player with the facility to play music throughout the villa
- 85sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool side bale – great for massages and snoozing
- Outdoor bar and grill
- Sun beds, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am-4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance service from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- Fully staffed by a manager, a guest assistant, a villa attendant, engineering staff, gardeners, a pool attendant and security guards
All Bedrooms | USD $415 per night - USD $599 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Oct 11, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019||USD $599 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $499 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.