Seminyak Villa 3599
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3599 is situated down a quiet lane off Jalan Raya Seminyak, called gang Keraton. A short walk will bring you into the centre of Seminyak, a fashionable area with an abundance of boutique shopping options, as well as numerous restaurants, spas, art galleries and nightclubs. The villa is also within walking distance of Legian, the area between Seminyak and Kuta, where you will find more shops, boutiques and famous restaurants. The villa is also conveniently close to Bintang Supermarket, located on Jalan Raya Seminyak, where you can get your groceries. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from the villa, which is the perfect place to enjoy a stunning sunset. Villa 3599 is an oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you’ll need to make your holiday perfect.
Within the main building, there’s an open plan living area, dining space and a fully equipped kitchen, as well as an outdoor bar and grill just outside. There are a host of contemporary design elements sure to please family and friends holidaying together.
Villa 3599n’s main living environment integrates a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen featuring branded appliances and tableware. The adjacent dining area is furnished with a dark timber table setting perfect for long evenings of good food and social interaction. The dining table can also double as a billiard table. A flat screen television is surrounded by a simple lounge suite creating a cosy corner to sit and relax.
All bedrooms in the villa have semi-outdoor en-suite bathrooms with exclusive guest conveniences. The rooms are furnished with tasteful dark timber items. Two of the double bedrooms have been designed like individual guest houses and each can accommodate two adult guests. Each one features a traditional Balinese roof of woven thatch and is fully air-conditioned.
Grounds & Landscaping
Villa 3599 was built to complement the environment and to preserve the original landscape of mature trees and indigenous flora. Relaxation is ensured as you sun yourself on one of the comfortable recliners next to the swimming pool or lie back at night and watch the stars twinkle as the pool shimmers in the moonlight. A thatched pavilion covered in cushions overlooks the pool and is a shady niche to stretch out with a book.
Opposite the main building, the barbecue pavilion is the place to party with family and friends. At the end of the garden, a stone terrace has been designed for casual alfresco dining. The terrace is also an elegant place to entertain friends. Decorative water features are placed throughout the grounds to stimulate the senses.
Services & Facilities
- Three en-suite bedrooms with king-sized beds with optional twin single beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors are protected by a screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa; plug in your laptop or use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sport
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- Billiard table
- 48sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side day bed
- Reclining chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor bar and grill
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance
- Daily housekeeping from 8am-4pm
- Daily guest assistance from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security services
- Fully staffed by a manager, a guest assistant, a villa attendant, engineering staff, gardeners and a pool attendant and security guards
All Bedrooms | USD $361 per night - USD $461 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Oct 11, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $361 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019||USD $461 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $361 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $430 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.