Seseh Villa 3725
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
With panoramic views over luxuriant rice fields stretching all the way to the Indian Ocean, the stunning Villa 3725 provide a lavish escape on Bali’s scenic south-west coast. Yet this idyllic hideaway is only 10 minutes away from Canggu, Bali’s cosmopolitan hotspot, and even closer to the dramatic and photogenic sea temple of Tanah Lot.
A tranquil paradise with endless paddy views, Villa 3735 offers an opportunity to revel in the Balinese countryside. This entrancing, four-bedroom villa in Seseh-Tanah Lot on Bali’s south-west coast is tucked into a two-villa estate, offering exclusivity and a host of facilities.
Paying homage to local materials, the villa showcases Indonesian sensibilities both in its design and its decor. The stone flooring is cool on sunny days and wooden furniture tastefully placed around the house completes the overall effect.
Multiple pavilions ensure privacy. The master bedroom stands tall on the first floor above the living room, while two guest rooms share a separate pavilion in front of the long swimming pool. The last bedroom is perhaps the most coveted, sitting as it does near the entrance of the villa, allowing easy exit without disturbing the others.
Managed by a friendly team of staff, no wish of yours is left unfulfilled at Villa 3725. Massage by the poolside in the thatched balé? Drinks on the patio? A delicious meal customised to your taste buds? Nothing is too much trouble for the willing staff here. A stay at this blissful villa is bound to be relaxing and peaceful.
The open-plan living room dominates the main pavilion with artistic, unfinished stone flooring and sliding glass doors that lead onto the poolside veranda. Bench-style cushioned sofas are arranged around a rug and coffee table, with a large flat screen, mounted television in front. A large, wooden dining table sits adjacent to the living room, creating a dining area for 10 guests. The modern, fully equipped kitchen takes up the right extreme corner of the room, with a large breakfast island and bar stools around it. The room has been crafted using natural materials like stone, wood and straw, and the abundance of natural light owing to the sliding doors makes it a cheery space. Green plants have been effectively used to liven up the room, making it seemingly merge into the outdoors.
Glass doors slide open to convert the air-conditioned living room into an open-sided pavilion leading onto a covered veranda dotted with cushioned chairs and large potted plants. This is the perfect place for evening tea or to catch up on some gossip. Manicured lawns spread out in front, with a long, rectangular swimming poolon one side and relaxing sun loungers lined up along it. The guest bedroom pavilion also has a long veranda shared by both the rooms, ideal for a little me-time. The pool ends at a thatched balé, a blissful spot for open-air massages.
- Location: Munggu Village, Tanah Lot, South-West Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity : Up to 8 guests (4 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds)
- Living Areas: Living/dining pavilion; open-plan kitchen with breakfast island; dining for 10; outdoor patio and verandas; thatched balé
- Pool : 16m x 4m. 1.6-1.8m depth
- Staff: Villa Manager; villa attendants; security guards. Additional staff, including chef, babysitters and masseuses, available on request (extra charges apply).
- Dining : Daily continental breakfast is included in the rate. A private chef can be organised for an additional charge of USD 55++ per day. Grocery cost is charged at cost plus 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Communication : WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod cables.
- For families: The villa is well-equipped for families and offers ample garden space for energetic youngsters. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; and board games.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies) at the poolside balé.
- Transport: Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes.
- Property area: 1,200sqm (villa); 5,000sqm (land)
4 Bedrooms | USD $660 per night - USD $1,370 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Oct 22, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $660 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 15, 2023 - Dec 25, 2023||USD $1,080 per night||4 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 26, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||USD $1,370 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2024 - Feb 7, 2024||USD $660 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 8, 2024 - Feb 17, 2024||USD $840 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Feb 18, 2024 - Mar 28, 2024||USD $660 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 29, 2024 - Apr 13, 2024||USD $1,080 per night||4 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 14, 2024 - Apr 27, 2024||USD $840 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Apr 28, 2024 - Jun 14, 2024||USD $660 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 15, 2024 - Jun 28, 2024||USD $840 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jun 29, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $1,080 per night||4 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 26, 2024||USD $840 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Oct 27, 2024 - Dec 13, 2024||USD $660 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 14, 2024 - Dec 25, 2024||USD $1,080 per night||4 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 26, 2024 - Jan 5, 2025||USD $1,370 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.