Uluwatu Villa 3697
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Car & Driver
A modern, five-bedroom, cliff-front residence with a glamorous Ibiza-vibe and spellbinding views of the Indian Ocean, complete with your own 20-metre private pool, awaits you at Villa 3697 on the spectacular Bukit Peninsula in South Bali.
Here, you will have all the benefits of your own splendid holiday home – including personal butler service, your own private chefs, and the use of a car and driver. The estate rest within the safe gated environment of luxury boutique resort, which has everything that you could possibly require within a secure, walled community. This includes access, via a cable cabin, to the pristine white-sand Beach club, as well as the kids’ club, gym and gourmet restaurant, the main swimming pool, and the fabulous cliff-top Spa offering yet more of those intoxicating sea views. And all of this is only footsteps away from Villa 3697, the estate’s best private villa.
- Five luxuriously-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The two master suites have walk-through dressing rooms, while other bedrooms have wardrobes.
- Master bathrooms each fitted with a shower and a bathtub.
- Four bedrooms come with an international-channel TV, while the fifth bedroom is adjacent to the cinema room.
- Home cinema room equipped with Dolby Digital features; a Nintendo Wii; international TV channels; a Blu-ray DVD player, and a large projector screen.
- Indoor and outdoor sound speakers as well as a high-end portable speaker to use on the lower deck.
- Quality bedding and towels, bathrobes, and original toiletries.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat screen TV with DVD player and international channels, a dining table for 12, and a floor-to-ceiling glass wall with several glass doors leading to the pool deck.
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, espresso coffee machine, toaster, blender and dishwasher.
- Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent).
- 20x6-metre swimming pool.
- Stone pool deck with sun loungers.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi tub with circular sun bed for two people.
- Lower-level timber deck with six sun loungers and two umbrellas.
- Relaxation gazebo with cushioned seating for 10-12 guests.
- Outdoor terraces and upstairs balconies.
- Pool table.
- Two bars.
- Two outdoor dining tables for 12 and 6.
- Gas barbeque grill (to use under the supervision of the villa’s butlers).
Five Star Resort Experience
Embracing the lifestyle of the 21st century, the five-star resort has everything that you could possibly require within a single envelope, including 24-hour reception, security and room service, childcare amenities, a spectacular Balinese spa and a glamorous fine dining restaurant. It even has the facility of a private cable cabin, providing access to resort’s pristine beach, beach club and bar at the bottom of the cliff.
Villa guests are free to take advantage of the 5 star hotel facilities, such as:
- Complimentary access to the estate beach club, a bamboo and thatch venue set on a spectacular white sand beach at the base of the resort, with daybeds and private gazebos and a fine menu of delicious food and beverages, all accompanied by beats from international DJs.
- Gourmet restaurant with its breath-taking cliff top setting.
- The spa and its exclusive treatments, plunge pool, sauna and yoga classes overlooking the ocean, as well as unique SUP boards yoga classes.
- Complimentary access to the fully-equipped gymnasium.
- The kids club providing excellent facilities and a range of fun activities for children of all ages and it is free for all young guests.
The estate is a group of privately owned residences rest within gated and secured boutique resort located on the Bukit Peninsula, 16km from Bali’s International Airport and 20km from the endless shopping, vibrant nightlife and international restaurants of Seminyak. Ubud — Bali’s centre for fine arts and cultural performances — is 49km to the north. The remainder of the island offers a rich mosaic of cultures, tastes, sights and sounds, together with a wide array of activities.
The Bukit Peninsula is a 140-square-kilometre limestone tableland that dangles like a pendant upon a chain at the southern tip of the island. A curious, windswept geographic feature, it stands out in sharp contrast to Bali’s lush, alluvial plains.
‘Bukit’ is the Indonesian word for hill, and this dry-land outcrop was once home solely to seaweed farmers, fisherman and die-hard surfers. Since the Millennium, however, this up-and-coming region has reinvented itself to become the most up-market destination on the island. The Bukit now boasts some of Bali’s most opulent destination villas, glamorous private estates, and internationally-branded boutique hotels, making it the area of choice for discerning travellers and residents.
The turquoise waters are the playground of migrating whales, and the dry, rocky landscape is dotted with wild flowers, manioc, prickly pear cactus, scarlet flowering flamboyants and fascinating kapok trees. This region is much drier than the rest of the island, cooled by coastal hill breezes. Even in the rainy season it is a reliable sun-trap. When the waves are calm and the tide is full, turtles and dugongs can be seen swimming in the crystal waters close to the shore. The Bukit presents some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali; hidden sandy coves – a dream for both surfers and non-surfers alike, although not always safe for swimming.
The 18-hole, championship, New Kuta Golf Course at Pecatu, covers 85 hectares above Dreamland Beach, and was designed by Ronald Fream. Its signature hole, no. 15, commands splendid views. The course is just 15 minutes’ drive from the resort.
Perched on a cliff 70 metres above the roaring Indian Ocean, Pura Uluwatu (11km) is one of Bali's nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are spectacular.
Tanjung Benoa (17km) is full of water sport operators offering everything from wakeboarding, kitesurfing, waverunning and kneeboarding to Flyfish - a floating bed that gets dragged by a speedboat and flies up in the air. Also waterskiing, jetskiing, windsurfing, para-sailing, power boats, banana boats and glass bottomed boats.
Feel the adrenaline rush at Paintball Bali (4km) by participating in an adventure team sport like no other. The three-hectare compound with three independently themed courses is located on the Bukit and features the latest imported equipment from the US.
Hang around surfers in Bali and you will hear mention of Uluwatu, Padang-Padang, Impossibles, Bingin, Dreamland, Balangan, Nyang-Nyang and Green Ball - poetically named waves that break on shallow reefs creating long, long tubes. All of these world-class reefbreaks are located on The Bukit.
The glorious crescent-shaped Jimbaran Beach (10km) is home to a plethora of seafood ‘warung’; these simple cafes extend across the length of the beach and serve up the catch of the day.
All Bedrooms | USD $1,550 per night - USD $1,950 per night +15.5% Tax
|High||Jul 1, 2018 - Aug 31, 2018||USD $1,750 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2018 - Dec 22, 2018||USD $1,550 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 23, 2018 - Jan 4, 2019||USD $1,950 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Jan 5, 2019 - Jan 10, 2019||Contact Us||1 nights min|
|Low||Jan 11, 2019 - Feb 14, 2019||USD $1,550 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 15, 2019 - Feb 20, 2019||Contact Us||1 nights min|
|Low||Feb 21, 2019 - Mar 28, 2019||USD $1,550 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 29, 2019 - Apr 4, 2019||Contact Us||1 nights min|
|Low||Apr 5, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $1,550 per night||2 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.