Brac Villa 1301
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Maid Service
This seaside Villa is designed for casual island holidays with friends and family - dipping pool, plenty of living areas, elevated seaviews, several stone terraces, upstairs balcony, indoor/outdoor dining, outdoor kitchen with large stone oven/BBQ, fully equipped kitchen for the home gourmet. The villa's mediterranean style is spacious and open while ensuring individual privacy - 5 bedrooms on 3 floors, each with their own living areas.
Villa 1301 is a Mediterranean style home with traditional tile roof, green wooden shutters, Brac stone, wood and tile finishings inside and out. The villa faces south and west overlooking Duboka Bay with views to Hvar and Vis islands. Milna Harbor is within walking distance, less than 3 kilometers away, with outdoor market, fresh fish from the fishing boats, bakery, harborside cafes, grocery shops, konobas, restaurants and beaches.
Distinctive touches complete your experience - custom designed Brac stone sinks and counters, natural finishings, wooden kitchen cabinetry made by local craftsmen, local stone fireplaces, custom made wooden floor to ceiling shutters and doors, wood and tile flooring. Dining for 12+ in your choice of atmosphere - al fresco on the terrace, upstairs with fantastic view or downstairs in the country kitchen.
In keeping with the natural lifestyle of Duboka Bay, Villa 1301 is an eco-friendly, solar home designed to respect the nature and beauty of our island and to preserve the environment. This is a solar home, uses natural finishes and local materials, utilizes local resources and craftsmen and supports local businesses. The villa has a small environmental footprint while ensuring your comfort and use.
Full time housekeeping available upon request.
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 with 2 twin beds (90 X 200), 1 with double bed (160X200)
- 1 shared bathroom with shower
- Spacious living room with fireplace
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stone sink and counter top, oven, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Dining area with table for 12+
- Floor to ceiling glass doors to terraces and outdoor kitchen
- Extensive library and family games
- Large flatscreen HDTV, DVD player, DVD library
- 2 Bedrooms - both double beds (beds are 180X200 and 160x200)
- 1 shared bathroom with shower
- Drinks kitchen with stone sink and counter top, refrigerator
- Sizable living room with stone fireplace
- Dining area with table for 8 to 10
- Balcony with sea view and breakfast table
- Floor-to-ceiling french doors with elvated view of Duboka Bay
- Large open-plan suite
- 1 bedroom (bed is 160x200) with ensuite bathroom
- Sitting room with sofa bed
- Large picture windows with spectacular view of Duboka Bay and islands
- 500 m2 of outdoor living space with dipping pool, terraces, sun decks, garden, views the sea.
- Dipping pool with sheltered surrounding terraces, shaded with sails
- Outdoor kitchen and stone oven/fireplace/grill
- Outdoor dining areas, with large dining table for 12 or more people
- Mooring for small boat
- 2 Fireplaces
- Flatscreen HDTV
- IPOD Dock
- DVD player and DVD library
- Games and library
- Dish Washer
- Baby crib Children's "cot", which can be put in any room High chair upon request
- Boat rental: Available upon request.
- Property overlooks pebble beach with access less than 35 meters from house
- Nearest town: Milna (less than 3 km)
- Other beaches: Milna Harbor area, Osibova bay (walking distance from house), several pebble beaches nearby
- Nearest Airport: Split (plus 1 hour ferry crossing)
- Nearest Port: Supetar town, 28 kms
- Local market in Milna (less 2kms), large markets in Supetar town (28 km)
- Restaurants within short distance in Milna village (less than 2 km), Lucica Bay (1 km) by kayak or boat
- We will send you directions from the Split airport to the village of Milna on Brac
- You will be personally met in the village and guided to your villa
- Optionally you may be met in the ferry port on Brac (Supetar) or at the airport in Split (there is a pass-through fee for this)
- You will be welcomed to your villa, including introductory tour and explanation of all amenities and the surrounding area
- Complimentary Croatian bath amenities such as shampoo, soap, shower gel, bath oil
- Villa swimming platform with umbrellas and lounge chairs
- Kayaks at no extra charge
- Local host is available 24x7 to answer questions and in case of emergencies
- Utilities included for water, gas and electricity (solar)
- Household linen and towels
- Saturday linen change and maid service (2 hours)
- Final cleaning
Additional housekeeping, laundry service, catering and grocery shopping to stock your villa before arrival are available upon request.
Boat rental, mountain bikes, Quads or motor scooters can be delivered to the villa upon request.
Solar Powered Villa
The Villa's electric power is sourced from solar energy and stored in batteries. All lights, appliances and power outlets are powered by large capacity batteries, with the exception of the washing machine, dish washer, and electric ovens. These high wattage appliances are directly connected to a generator.
Because of the "clean environment" design of the houses, we ask guests to use the following energy saving practices:
- Switch off lights when leaving a room.
- Turn off and disconnect TV when not in use.
- Turn off outdoor lights when returning home.
- Disconnect phone, camera and computer chargers from wall sockets once they have been charged and not in use.
- Use only low wattage appliances - these include fans, DVD player, computers, iPODs, cell phones and similar devices. Conserve water by turning off taps when not in use.
High wattage appliances such as hair dryers, toasters, coffee machines, electric kettles, irons, and other appliances, which have heating elements/coils CANNOT BE USED IN THE VILLA. Use of such high wattage appliances will deplete, and can potentially damage, the batteries.
Please note that the Villa does not include air conditioning, but guests find the fans, open air design and cool interiors very comfortable.