Fiji Islands Villa 744
This villa is located in: Fiji Islands, FijiClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
Experience the ultimate in luxury and tranquility.
Wakaya Island Paradise is one of the most stunning examples of a luxurious retreat in the Southern Hemisphere.
There is a master wing, with two separate bathrooms and exercise rooms and an exercise pool, in addition to an incredibly spacious living area including; a state of the art kitchen, a library, Grand Foyer, and Great Hall. The home also features a private guest suite, replete with a living room, a bedroom featuring a king size bed and plunging pool and bathroom. It features a visual experience of an extraordinary architectural achievement surrounded by the magic of the South Pacific Ocean.
The grounds surrounding your Paradise meld seamlessly with the exquisite landscape of Wakaya Island. The 38m, (125 feet), infinity edge swimming pool has an integrated spa pool and allows for a myriad of entertainment possibilities.
NIGHTLY RATE PER ACCOMMODATION INCLUDES:
· Welcome at Nadi International Airport and escorted to Air Wakaya
· A guaranteed early morning check-in (from 7am) and late afternoon check-out (to 4pm)
· All meals (specializing in Pacific Rim cuisine, fresh local seafood, game and fresh organic produce)
· All Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic including unlimited bottled Water)
· Unlimited use of the fully stocked mini bar in all accommodations
· 1 scuba tank dive per person per STAY (must be certified divers) Monday – Sunday
· Paradise/Turtle Beach Picnics including all food and beverages – Monday - Sunday
· Internet access – wireless & Ethernet, iPod connections in all bures
· Unlimited use of 9 hole golf course, tennis, snorkeling, sea kayaking, paddle-boarding(SUP), boules and croquet
· Fitness Bure with yoga equipment, TV/stereo, iPod connector
· Guided Archaeological hiking tours
· Sunday Village Church service
· Resident Nurse
· Billiards & large plasma screen with DVD in Recreation room, board games
· Reading, writing and napping in your own hammock or cooking demonstrations
Domestic Return Air Transfer to Wakaya Island is US$1,500pp + 25% tax. Please note domestic air transfer operates during daylight hours only.
An additional tax of 25.0% will be applied.