Amalfi Coast Villa 9157
This villa is located in: Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, ItalyClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
A 14 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Anacapri or Isle of Capri.
The island of Capri has two principal towns, Carpi and Anacapri. Anacapri is on a high plateau above Capri town, with the two towns linked by a zigzag road down the cliffs, and has maintained the atmosphere of a peaceful and residential village. Here is where Villa 9157 stands.
With its privileged hill position and amazing outdoor areas, the property offers priceless views over the bay of Naples and the island of Ischia.
Walking down the picturesque alley and pedestrian lane with shops and restaurants, very close to the famous San Michele church, you reach this villa and you enter an immaculate piece of paradise.
The interiors of the villa are simple but tastefully decorated. From the living and its French doors opening to the garden, the view is incredible.
Well connected both to the key points of the island and to the famous Piazzetta of Capri with elegant restaurants, exclusive night clubs and glamorous shops, this property is the perfect location for a relaxing holiday and fashionable evenings out.
- Entrance, 10 steps down to the fully equipped kitchen with table seating 12, big fireplace, storage room where is located the fridge and the washing machine.
- From the entrance, 5 steps up to the dining and living room with two big French windows opening onto the garden, TV, sofa and table seating 8.
- 5 steps down, 1 master bedroom with mosquito netting with extra single bed, exit to the outdoor entrance garden, en suite bathroom with shower and exit to the outdoor.
- 1 double bedroom with direct access to the entrance garden, bathroom with shower (no window).
- first floor
- 12 steps. corridor leading to 1 small double bedroom with private terrace, 1 double bedroom with mosquito netting. These two bedroom do share one bathroom with bath tub and hand held shower.
Entrance garden with access to the two double bedroom on the ground floor. Big gazebo with table seating 8, BBQ and pizza oven. Irregular shaped swimming pool immersed in a big garden with fruit trees, relaxing area by the pool with amazing views over Ischia and Naples.
Close to the main walking street of Anacapri, with shops, boutiques, restaurants and bars. Taxi and bus stop on a short walk from the villa, beach 15/20 minutes walk.
- Anacapri church two minutes on feet.
- Marina Grande 6km/3miles.
- Sorrento 24Km/15miles (1 hour by boat).
- Naples 45km/28miles (1 hour and a half by boat).
Smoking is allowed only on the outdoor areas. Wifi not reliable on the first floor.
Airports and Trains
- Airports: Naples 52km/32miles, Rome 260km/161miles.
- Trains: Sorrento 24Km/15miles.
- Located in one of the most suggestive and exclusive islands of Italy.
- Breath taking views.
- Proximity to the sea.
- Walking distance from the picturesque Anacapri city centre.
- Spacious outdoor areas.