Maldives Villa 1342
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
The sensational 6-bedroom Villa 1342 is one of just eight private luxury residences on this coral-fringed tropical island resort in the Maldives’ Baa Atoll – a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Think absolute beachfront location, crystal lagoons, pristine white sands, private pool, stellar living space, and personal spa, gym and games rooms. Then add the ultra-chic resort’s outstanding facilities: restaurants, spa, personal training, kids club, diving, big game fishing and water sports, pro tennis, football and many other exciting activities. This is “paradise, the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth”, says supermodel Kate Moss. We agree!
- All living areas air-conditioned, with big beach/sea views.
- Lounge opening onto the pool deck, with 60-inch satellite-channel TV, Marantz multi-zone sound system, and iPad.
- Dining room with table for 10 and well-stocked bar set before two walls of sliding doors onto the pool deck.
- Study with iMac and computer plus a selection of books.
- Teens media room with satellite TV, DVD player, board games.
- Kids games room with TV, DVD player, PlayStation 4 and games.
- Open-plan air-conditioned guest kitchen with breakfast counter – exceptionally well equipped with range cooker, double fridge, wine fridge, Nespresso coffee maker (Chef’s kitchen and staff quarters out of sight).
- Second level hallway seating areas and reading corners.
- Office by entrance for security staff accompanying guests.
- Open-sided beach-edge lounge and bar with elegant sitting area and dining table for 8 and, alongside, beachside table tennis deck.
- 20-metre lagoon-style pool with shallow area and sunken seating.
- Rooftop, ocean vista, AstroTurf sun deck/cocktail lounge with loveseat, bar stools & table, and sun-beds.
- Sunbeds and parasols set on the beach.
- Private balconies with comfy chairs and coffee tables off all bedrooms.
- Stunning master bedroom suite with study, dressing room, bathroom with sea-view bathtub, rain shower enclosure and steam/sauna, and seafront bedroom with super-king bed and private deck.
- Four upstairs guest bedroom suites – three with super-king beds, one with twins – and all with balconies, extensive wardrobe space, and large bathrooms with twin basins, separate shower enclosure and bathtub.
- Garden level bedroom with single bed, ensuite shower room, private courtyard deck and own main entrance across the garden courtyard.
- Pillow menu, Bose sound systems, TVs with satellite channels, and safes large enough for a laptop in all bedrooms. iPad in the master bedroom.
- Separate sleeping quarters for staff accompanying guests.
- Residence manager overseeing all residences
- House master (katheeb) and assistant house master who can prepare snacks and light meals
- Chef is on call for special dining request
- 20 x 8 metre lagoon-style beach-edge swimming pool
- Mobile phone
- In-room phones
- Computer and printer on request
- TVs and DVD players
- Selections of books and DVDs
- Table tennis table
- PlayStation 4 (plus games)
- Board games
- Rools beach buggy
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary one-hour session with resort photographer
The villa rises on the edge of the Baa Atoll, home to some of the richest waters in the Maldives and a biosphere reserve protected as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011. The house reef, only a few strokes away form the beach, offers easy access to a magical underwater world; a short swim brings snorkelers and divers alike to the Blue Hole, an amazing natural phenomenon populated by myriad marine life, providing a spectacular underwater experience. And just a short speedboat journey away are some of the Maldives’ most famous marine sites – among them Hanifaru Bay, famed as a phenomenal feeding area for manta rays and whale sharks in certain seasons.
- Blue Hole: 0.5km
- Blue Lagoon: 1.50km
- Hanifaru Bay: 8km
- Funadhoo Island: 10km
- Finolhu: 30km
All Bedrooms | EUR €25,330 per night - EUR €50,330 per night +23.2% Tax
|High||Jul 1, 2018 - Aug 31, 2018||EUR €25,330 per night||1 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2018 - Sep 30, 2018||EUR €25,330 per night||1 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 1, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||EUR €25,330 per night||1 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||EUR €50,330 per night||1 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Apr 20, 2019||EUR €25,330 per night||1 nights min|
|Low||Apr 21, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||EUR €25,330 per night||1 nights min|
An additional tax of 23.2% will be applied.