Auckland Villa 6158
This villa is located in: Auckland, New ZealandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
This majestic home is located in the East after the neighbourhood of Orakei and boasts views of the Americas Cup yachts as they sail in the Waitemata Harbour, this home makes a perfect escape for any holiday or executive adventure.
- Views Of The Americas Cup Yachts Heading Toward The Racing Zone
- Three Minutes Drive To Kelly Tarltons Underwater World
- Two Independent Suites With Private Entrances
- Harbour Views From The Magnificently Located Swimming Pool.
- Perfect for photoshoots or a sweet escape.
With two independent private entrances, this home can fully be divided into 2 separate suites offering privacy to families or working groups.
- This lowest level of this home can be fully shut off to the rest of the home and comes with its own private entrance.
- Bedroom with full-size wardrobe and attached ensuite.
- Second bedroom with balcony and swimming pool access.
- Kitchenette, dining area, living area and spacious bathroom.
- Being the main level of the home, this level can be fully shut off to the lower level of the home if needed to offer more privacy.
- Fully equipped and modern kitchen with full-sized fridge, gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven, rice cooker, kettle, toaster and other tops of the line appliances.
- Gas fireplace offering opulence and wonderful ambience to the home.
- Internal garage with space for 2 cars and another parking area that can easily accommodate more cars or a mini-van for luxury tours.
Connected to the main level of the home this level contains the huge master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes, massive ensuite bathroom, a wonderfully appointed sitting area along its own private balcony with amazing outlook over Tamaki Drive and the Waitamata Harbour.
About The Location:
- Located near Remuera - one of Aucklands most prestigious and affluent suburbs.
- Kelly Tarlton's - explore one of the worlds first sea aquariums just 3 mins from the home.
- Mission Bay - Take a drive along with famous Tamaki drive and grab some lunch, sunbathe or take a swim.
- The Schools - near some of the best schools.
- Auckland City - just 7 minutes to Auckland City.
- Newmarket - check out the new Westfield Shopping mall and all the other great shops Newmarket has on offer.