Koh Samui Villa 4215
This villa is located in: Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
This architecturally designed elegant villa is a beachfront paradise offering a stylish seaside living environment. Contemporary designs blended with tropical calm delivers a relaxing and fresh atmosphere. It's clear that this is a property which has been designed with modern elegance as the focus.
Throughout the villa natural and modern materials have been used in harmony. The blend of modern designs with natural materials is a theme that's extended to the furnishings. Chic furniture fashioned out of dark wood, water hyacinth, teak and bamboo is complemented by luxurious soft furnishings to ensure a relaxed mood. This luxury also includes top quality bed linens used throughout the villa.
On arrival you approach the gated entrance to the villa via a private courtyard. On entering the property, a pathway fringed with pebbles and tropical plants leads to a garden Sala. Adjacent to the sala is a two storey building, the first floor housing a self-contained suite which is reached by a stone staircase. There's a king-bedroom with a flat screen LCD TV, complete with an electronic media centre containing a wide selection of music, movies and TV series. The en-suite bathroom has a rain shower to indulge you. There is a kitchen area with all amenities including a breakfast bar or if you prefer, you can enjoy breakfast on the wide balcony which has expansive views over the property to the sea.
As you move down the stairs, beyond the garden sala and the two stone "Sawadee" statues that welcome you, nestled in the garden is a stand alone, stylishly furnished en-suite king bedroom with TV/DVD and rain shower.
The stone pathway continues to the next living pavilion which runs across the width of the property. The custom designed wooden doors open up to a central covered walkway to offer a striking view of the sea as you move further into the property. On the left of the walkway is an en-suite bedroom with twin beds, a TV/DVD and a terrace leading onto a lawn area with views through the property to the sea.
On the right is an exquisite dining room with large teak and bamboo dining table, bamboo buffet cabinet and eye-catching original contemporary artworks.
Moving towards the pool terrace and beach are landscaped gardens and the final two pavilions. The pavilion on the left is the master-suite. The en-suite bathroom has twin basins mounted on a stone topped cabinet. The extra large walk-in shower features an expansive wall recess decorated with exquisite Bisazza mosaic tiles and you have the choice of a wall-mounted shower or the central overhead rain shower - pure indulgence. Glass doors lead to an outdoor terrazzo bathtub, designed for 2, which has views to the sea when the wooden doors of the private courtyard are opened. The master suite opens onto the pool terrace and has stunning uninterrupted sea views - even whilst lying in the king sized bed. There is a large flat screen LCD TV, including an electronic media centre containing an extensive selection of movies, TV series and music. This room was designed by the owners to be an opulent private sanctuary.
To the right is the main living area and this pavilion is the centre piece for eating, relaxing and entertaining. There are three distinct areas, one designed for the kids and kids at heart with a flat screen LCD TV and media centre containing a selection of movies and TV shows appropriate for children's viewing. At the front of the pavilion is the main living room which opens onto the pool terrace and the al-fresco dining area. Both rooms have elegant large comfy sofas. The front entertaining area is best devoted to enjoying the pool terrace and watching stunning sunsets over the sea. It is also a fantastic place to relax in front of the 46" flat screen LCD TV and enjoy the wide selection of movies, TV series and music from the electronic media centre.
In the centre of the two rooms is a staircase which leads to the third and most amazing feature at the villa - a mezzanine viewing deck. This room has been built specifically to relax and enjoy the astonishing view. With a vaulted wooden ceiling, two large comfortable daybeds positioned directly in front of the sliding doors that lead onto a balcony it embraces views over the pool, the beach and out to the famous Five Islands.
This pavilion also contains a modern well-equipped kitchen with quality Italian appliances. White cabinetry with black high-gloss granite surfaces give the kitchen a crisp contemporary feel and a large service hatch at the far end incorporates a breakfast bar linking it to the front entertaining area and ultimately the ocean beyond.
The pool terrace is the perfect size for entertaining, outdoor dining and soaking up the Samui sunshine. The large blue-tiled swimming pool runs parallel to the ocean and to the right is a gated entrance onto the beach. To the left is a natural stone waterfall feature with stepping stones leading over the pool to a beachside Sala which has two large day beds.
The beach in front of this villa is one of the finest on the island, it has soft white sand, excellent swimming and snorkelling conditions, outstanding views, and it's perfectly positioned for Samui's legendary sunsets. Start each day right here with breakfast served by the pool, virtually on the beach.
This epitomises contemporary sophistication whilst combining the perfect amount of natural touches to ensure that it sits comfortably in its beautiful tropical surroundings.
- Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes from the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng
- There is a snorkelling reef conveniently located just 50 metres from the beach directly in front of the villa. In the summer low tide season there is the added advantage when the tide can go out almost to the reef, leaving an expanse of white sand exposed as a summer playground. This opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and enjoyable activity for children. Channels for swimming and for sea kayaks to access deep water remain at low tide.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
- Direct beach
- LCD TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system, Electronic Media Center
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels * Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures * Free wireless broadband ADSL internet access * All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe * Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length sliding doors
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
- Hin Lat waterfall
- Easy access to Angthong National Marine park
- Boat trips to outer islands from the beach
- 10 minutes from Nathon shopping centers and restaurants.
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
3 Bedrooms | USD $700 per night - USD $1,400 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Oct 9, 2023 - Dec 8, 2023||USD $700 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $1,400 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 9, 2024||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 10, 2024 - Feb 18, 2024||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 19, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $800 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $700 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Sep 29, 2024||USD $700 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Sep 30, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $700 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 5, 2024 - Oct 8, 2024||USD $800 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 9, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $800 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Dec 8, 2024||USD $700 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
4 Bedrooms | USD $850 per night - USD $1,400 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Oct 9, 2023 - Dec 8, 2023||USD $850 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023||USD $1,100 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $1,400 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 9, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 10, 2024 - Feb 18, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 19, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $850 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Sep 29, 2024||USD $850 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Sep 30, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $850 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 5, 2024 - Oct 8, 2024||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 9, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $990 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Dec 8, 2024||USD $850 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.