Koh Samui Villa 4634
This villa is located in: Bang Po, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Discover island life at this unique beach house set on a private 1,600 sqm of stunning beach land with 32 m beach frontage on Koh Samui’s north eastern shore. First built as a Thai fishing house on an enviable beach side plot, the property has been lovingly renovated.
Retaining some of its rustic charm, the house is an idyllic 3 bedroom beach side holiday home, offering it’s very own private beach garden and pool. With the Gulf Of Thailand lapping at its feet, laid back is the lifestyle and with 5 km’s of Baan Po’s white sandy beach forming part of the extended garden, beach life is there for the taking.
Understanding island living and how to live it well, this beach house has been designed to offer guests beach life with a twist of shabby chic luxury. The open plan living room sits centre stage to the pool and beach with a stylish beachy feel bathed in the tones of the surroundings. Guests can relax back on the sumptuous sofas drenched in island views and if they choose can enjoy the multi-media entertainment system with 55" HD Smart TV. The system comes complete with multi lingual TV channels and integrated surround sound speakers throughout the indoor and outdoor living areas.
- Tropical living seamlessly fuses with outdoor chic as the large 50sqm open-air covered sala located by the sea, invites guests to enjoy life by the beach in gorgeous island style.
- The large private sand garden with 32 m of beach frontage is the ultimate sun deck for the sun worshippers and a wonderful space for children to dig their toes into the sand and play, offering guests their own private beach space.
- By night the staff transform the sun beds to an outdoor chill zone for guests to recline in total comfort and enjoy the spectacular sunset vistas.
- The beach garden also offers guests a wonderful opportunity to enjoy pamper time with a designated covered massage sala right next to the shoreline.
- Offering a cool alfresco dining lifestyle fused with comfort, the large bamboo dining table is located in the beach garden with a jack fruit tree offering shade.
- The dining area comfortably seats 9 and is positioned close to the open plan kitchen, pool and sala. Should the weather turn, the dining area is easily re-located to under the sala.
- The custom built western kitchen forms part of the indoor open plan design and offers guests a home away from home feel, furnished with all possible cooking accessories.
- The large dining island gives guests a dining alternative should they wish to dine with the a/c’s on.
- BBQ dining in the beach garden is also possible and has been built close to the outdoor dining area for ease.
- The house offers a beautiful once in a lifetime experience of true beach life in a dreamy island setting with gorgeous bedroom sanctuaries.
- Each of the 4 master bedroom suites has been designed with beachy elegance.
- King size beds draped with mosquito nets and sofa areas offer guests inviting bedroom retreats with a choice of air-conditioning or overhead fan.
- Each bedroom has an individual nature, the garden bedroom overlooks it’s private beach garden with star gazing deck in complete privacy.
- The upstairs vaulted ceiling bedroom is flanked in endless sea views and has an utter beach house feel to it.
- The separate bungalow bedroom has stunning pool and beach views from each oversized window with surrounding terrace.
- The house offers a team of two full time staff with English speaking Villa Manager working daily from 8am – 5pm.
- The attentive staff are onsite to conduct the housekeeping for guests offering an almost secret service, allowing for guests to move around freely and enjoy the Beach House.
- In house Chef Service can be arranged at extra cost.
- Guests can also request in-villa massages, with an extensive spa treatment menu, Thai cooking classes, Yoga, Detox Programs, Muay Thai, PADI Dive Courses, Baby Sitting services and laundry.
- Leaving guests free to make the most of every moment of their holiday, while usual daily chores and demands are taken care of on their behalf.
- The 4m x 8m terrazzo infinity pool, boasts a private beachfront landscape, ideal for a cooling salt-water swim with submerged sun deck and shallow end for children’s enjoyment.
- Guests can recline back and relax on the pool bench seat with endless sea views and perhaps offers the ideal spot for the nightly ritual of Bang Po’s stunning sunset performances.
- Should guests prefer a beach swim, the tantalizing sea is just a few metres away for their enjoyment.
- Dependent on the season guests can enjoy a cooling sea swim and venture out to the reef for some kaleidoscopic snorkelling action.
- Paddle boards and kayaks can also be arranged for guest’s enjoyment.
- Gas stove, Fridge, Microwave, Juicer, Toaster, Rice cooker, Water cooler, Food processor/mixer, Kitchen, Freezer, Grill
- Oven, Coffee machine, Blender, Wine cooler, pots and pans
- Breakfast bar, Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans, air conditiong
- Tv and Music system, speaker system
- Garden, Terrace/balcony, Hammock
- Parking available
- Pool, Sun beds/chairs, BBQ/bar area, day bed
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Hairdryer, His and her shower, Bathrobe, En-suite bathroom, Separate toilet, walk in wardrobe
- Personal safe
- Bed linen and towel
- Non-smoking rooms
- Baby cot, Roll/pull away bed
- The beach house manages to balance a feeling of true privacy with the convenience of having a close proximity to all necessities, literally a short beach walk away. Restaurants, coffee shops, rustic beach bars and local shops/convenience stores are all located minutes walk away from the Beach House. Guests can be assured of a totally exclusive beach residence and yet, this ideal positioning in Bang Po has guests being able to indulge in all kinds of island activities.
- Guests choosing to venture out can easily drive a few minutes away for shopping in Nathon or Maenam walking street, restaurants along the surrounding bays, including the delicious 4 Seasons Koh or even jungle excursions in the tropical rainforests of Maenam from quad biking to zip lining through the jungles canopy. Island life is at their fingertips.
3 Bedrooms | USD $695 per night - USD $895 per night +10.0% Tax
|Low||Oct 14, 2023 - Dec 12, 2023||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Dec 13, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $895 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 8, 2024||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Feb 9, 2024 - Feb 19, 2024||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Feb 20, 2024 - Mar 21, 2024||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 22, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $725 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 18, 2024||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Apr 19, 2024 - Jun 13, 2024||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 14, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $725 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Oct 5, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Dec 12, 2024||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 13, 2024 - Dec 19, 2024||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2024 - Jan 4, 2025||USD $895 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 5, 2025 - Jan 23, 2025||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jan 24, 2025 - Feb 1, 2025||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Feb 2, 2025 - Apr 10, 2025||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Apr 11, 2025 - Apr 26, 2025||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Apr 27, 2025 - Jun 12, 2025||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 13, 2025 - Jun 30, 2025||USD $725 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2025 - Aug 31, 2025||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2025 - Oct 2, 2025||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Oct 3, 2025 - Oct 12, 2025||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Oct 13, 2025 - Dec 11, 2025||USD $695 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 12, 2025 - Dec 20, 2025||USD $825 per night||4 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 21, 2025 - Dec 31, 2025||USD $895 per night||7 nights min|
An additional tax of 10.0% will be applied.