Phuket Villa 4104
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Tennis Court
With pitched roofs and lush hillside views, Villa 4104 is a cosy three-bedroom villa perched above Phuket’s Kata Noi Beach. Perfect for a large family, the rooms are spread across the two-storey building, built in a U-shape around an enticing infinity pool.
Gaze at the Andaman Sea and the green hills from your pool deck or the Thai-style sala situated next to the infinity pool. For some privacy or an indulgent massage, you can always retreat to one of the bedrooms on either of the two levels of the main house.
Villa 4104’s two luxurious master bedrooms are located on the top level, and have access to a vast outdoor terrace with picturesque sea panoramas. The third twin bedroom is next to the pool deck, with floor-to-ceiling windows that can be pulled back for tropical outdoor living.
The enticing infinity pool has a lovely water feature exuding a calming Zen-vibe throughout the premises and sun loungers facing the pool and the sea beyond offering you the chance to soak up the sun or indulge in an afternoon snooze. An airy living room on one side flows seamlessly into the kitchen and dining area.
Villa 4104 comes with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen that’s bound to make budding chefs very happy. The villa is staffed, with an on-call English-speaking Villa Manager and housekeeping attendants. A wonderful and comfortable holiday home to enjoy the best that Phuket has to offer.
Master bedrooms 1 & 2
- Located on the top level
- King-size bed
- Air conditioned
- Luxurious ensuite bathroom with double vanity and rain shower
- Sea view terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Twin beds which can be combined into a king
- Air conditioned
- Tiled ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Gorgeous sea vistas
- Located on the ground level next to the pool deck
- Comfortable living room with wicker furniture
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for air-conditioned comfort
- Wooden dining table for six people
- Modern open-plan kitchen with a bar
- Beautiful tiled floors
- Large flat-screen TV
- 9-metre infinity pool with a relaxing water feature
- Incredible sea and hill views
- Large terraces and a pool deck with sun loungers
- Lush tropical garden
- Thai-style sala by the pool, with cushioned seating
- Capacity: 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 2 kings, plus 1 twin which can be turned into a king).
- Living areas: Seamless living lounge adjoining the kitchen and dining room; charming wicker furniture; well-equipped open-plan kitchen; Beautiful indoor dining table for 6; stunning sea and hill views.
- Pool: 9m long x 3m wide x 1.45m deep.
- Estate pool: Main pool: 10.20m long x 7.05m wide x 1.81m deep / Kids’ pool: 13.70m long x 9.53m wide x 1.12m deep.
- Staff: Villa Manager (on-call); housekeeping attendant; gardener and pool maintenance. A private chef, babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
- Dining: A private chef can be hired to prepare lunch and/or dinner (Thai menu with western dishes available on request), catering to dietary preferences wherever possible. Grocery cost is charged at market price plus 20% handling fee and 7% tax at the prevailing rate.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access.
- Entertainment: Flat-screen TV (satellite/cable); DVD player; speaker.
- For families: Villa 4104 is well-suited for families with children. Necessary equipment can be hired at an extra cost.
- Tennis court: Full-size synthetic turf tennis court is available for guest use at the clubhouse. The court is lined with Limonta artificial turf, an exceptionally high-quality turf found in world-class courts which bounces the ball like a real grass court. Rackets and balls are supplied. Please book within 48 hours of playing, subject to availability.
- Gym: Estate gym can be accessed by guests. It includes a Life Fitness treadmill; cross trainer; recumbent bike; elliptical; body-solid, and complete set of dumbbells. Open from 7am to 7:30pm daily.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty and wellness therapists (extra cost applies) on the terrace or in the privacy of your bedroom.
- Transport: Airport transfers, car hire and taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged at a small cost.
- Additional facilities: Access to the estate’s clubhouse which features a fitness centre, tennis court, café and swimming pool.
- Property area: 307sqm (villa); 701sqm (land).
Kata Noi, Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
All Bedrooms | USD $720 per night - USD $1,100 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||May 1, 2021 - Oct 31, 2021||USD $720 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021||USD $850 per night||7 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 1, 2021 - Jan 31, 2022||USD $1,100 per night||14 nights min|
|High||Feb 1, 2022 - Apr 30, 2022||USD $850 per night||7 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.